Chapter 10

A/N: Finally had some time to write! Here is another chapter! Hope you enjoy!

P.S. This chapter is not checked on spelling (like all the other chapter. I might do that once the story is over... Whenever that is XD)

Aomine closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He finished his shift and was on his way home. His apartment wasnt that far away, maybe a 20 minute walk, but he would rather walk 20 minutes than be stuck in traffic for an hour every morning. What should he eat tonight? Maybe just order some take out or get some pre-made meal from the corner store? Aomine sighed. Kagami kept drifting back in his mind, ever since he saw the guy again... Yeah they only had a one time thing, but that didnt mean that if had been mindless. He liked Kagami. The guy was his biggest rival and the one that always pushed him to become better. When he met Kagami the first time his life changed. Now it was no different. Kagami just kept coming back to him. Yeah, being gay might somewhat be accepted in Japan, not everyone agreed to it and it wasnt like you could marry the person of the same sex... Why was he thinking about marriage?! He didnt love Kagami that much! The bastard never even said he was back in Japan and had kids for goodness sake! Kagami probably had an ex wife somewhere..

Swinging his duffle bag over his shoulder, Aomine started walking home. He tried not to think of Kagami, but just as his thoughts started shifting he walked past the basketball court. Always curious, he looked up, but once again the redhead he wanted to forget was there.

"Hey, look! It's Aominecchi!" Kise waved him over, making everyone look up, including those that weren't playing but just chilling in the grass. "Dai-chan!" Momoi smiled and waved him over as well. "Come join us, we got snacks." She smiled. Everyone seemed to be excited to see the navy blue haired male. DJ and Kiseki were confused since they didnt really know the man and Kagami was the only one that wanted to bolt right now. Aomine was getting too close to his kids!

Aomine walked over to the group, Momoi and her daughter, Himuro, Kise's fiancee and Kagami's kids. "Did you come back from work?" Momoi asked with a bright smile. Their relationship hadn't changed much since they were kids, they were still very close. "Mu-kun had some cookies with him. Do you want one or are you gonna play?" She asked him. Aomine had his eyes glued on the two teen twins. Was it just him or did that those two look a lot like him? That boy looked like him but then just with Kagami's hair? And that girl, she had the piercing eyes and blue hair just like him.. He was probably just seeing things. Random people could look a lot alike, he was probably just seeing things! Surely there were other people with navy blue hair like him. Maybe it was dyed!

Kagami was freaking out when he watched Aomine walking closer to them. It only got worse when the man walked over to the group on the field where his twins were sitting with the others! No no no no! He didnt want Aomine seeing his kids! "I forgot I had to do something." Kagami suddenly said. "Kiseki, Daiki, let's go home." Kagami was speaking rushed, he clearly didnt want to be here anymore. The twins looked at their father and whined. "Why? We're just having fun and your basketball game didnt even end." Kiseki complained. "Yeah." DJ agreed. "Besides, Momoi-san was just thinking of all going out for dinner." He complained as well. Himuro gave his younger brother a look, shaking his head slightly. If Kagami didnt want Aomine to meet the kids, why did he come back to Japan? Himuro knew that Kagami was scared of what might happen, but no one knew how the future looked. Maybe Aomine wouldn't be that bad with the twins! Kagami wasnt even giving him a chance!

Kagami let out an annoyed sigh and let out a growl. "Now! Just listen to what I tell you!" He snapped at his kids. "We're going home!" The twins frowned- both looking very similar to Aomine right now, but they got up with their things and walked to their father. Kagami grabbed their wrists and started dragging them away. He didnt care how much they were against him, he wanted to leave right now! Kiseki looked over her shoulder, it was clear that the mood was immediately killed for everyone.