Chapter 6

"Hurry!"

"I'm coming!"

Kagami sighed as the twins ran out of the car before he could even park the car properly. They were still grounded, don't get him wrong, they were still in trouble for what they had done at school a week ago, but they needed new basketball shoes for their upcoming game. He couldn't let them go out on their old shoes! They needed to look perfect for their game!

He didn't think they would be too long. Kiseki wore a size 9 so shoes for her was easy to find. She had slightly smallish feet for someone so tall, but DJ was a different matter. He had size 12! Such a pain! It was even bigger than his feet which was a problem since he could rarely find shoes for himself when he had been a teen in japan! Ugh! This round he didn't have Daiki to save him- not that he wanted that! Shoe size 12 was almost impossible to find around here!

"Dad!" Kiseki shouted and waved him over as he got out of the car. "Come on, you're slow!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Kagami said and locked the car before jogging over. He wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her head before walking after Daiki who was walking ahead of them.

This was nice, to be out with his children like this. Maybe next time they could go out when they weren't grounded anymore. "Are you getting used to Japan yet, Kiseki?" Kagami asked his daughter.

Kiseki looked up and smiled brightly. "Besides the idiots at school, sure." She smiled. "I like the food. It's way better here than in LA. Like WAAAAY better. I think I'm finally getting a hang of the language though writing is still a little tough." She said as she walked beside her father.

Lately she had wanted to ask her father something about their other parent, how they met and what they did together... Maybe they could even meet him someday, but her dad probably wouldn't be okay with it. He never mentioned or talked about the man who fathered them so Kiseki figured it might be a touchy subject. She still hoped that one day they could meet though. She wondered what he looked like. Probably like her! Both Daiki and her dad had red hair, she was the only one with blue, so did her father have blue hair or something with blue in it? Or was it just a dumb coincidence that she had blue hair?

XXX

It was a short moment later that the Kagami family found themselves in the first shop and the three were all looking at sneakers. Even Kagami was getting tempted to buy a new pair if they had them in his size.

"You pick them for me." Kiseki told Daiki and giggled at the strange look he gave her. They always picked their own shoes. "What?" She asked. "I'm playing as a guy so it would only be normal that you, as a guy, would pick out my shoes. We're still twins. This time male twins so they probably expect for to to have the same taste. I don't want my shoes to be a too girly color." She told him.

"Last I remember they don't have your shoe size here, Kagami-kun."

Kagami looked behind him a little confused at first but then he jumped four feet in the air. "WAAAH!" He cried out and jumped back into the shoe rack, making some of the items fall off the display.

A familiar light blue haired male just stood there as the twins ran to their father. "Dad, are you okay?" Kiseki asked worried.

"Kuroko, what are you doing here?!" Kagami asked, watching the blue haired man in front of him. Kuroko hadn't changed one bit! Maybe he grew a little taller, but his eyes were still the same, he looked as young as ever. So unfair!

"I was out shopping with my wife and needed new shoes." Kuroko said and just as he did, Momoi, or Kuroko Satsuki now, popped up behind her blue haired husband with their baby in her arms. "Hello, Kagamin!" She beamed happily. "Don't worry, even though I'm married to your best friend you can still call me Momoi, or Satsuki if that helps." Momoi smiled.