Chapter 3

Kagami wanted to face-palm. Sometimes his twins were really stupid... Just like Aomine and him were back in high school... But he couldn't believe they decided to cut her hair! Kiseki always had such amazing full wavy hair that everyone could be jealous of! Kagami just stood there, unsure what to do.

Kiseki stood up and smirked as she moved to look at herself in the mirror. Running a hand through her now short hair she couldn't help but to giggle. She almost looked exactly like her twin, now she was just shorter and had blue hair instead of red. Kiseki looked down at her chest and frowned lightly, now she just had to figure something out for "the girls" but she was sure she could cover them somehow, then she was set and could join the basketball team. In the end that's all she wanted.

"You two are crazy." Kagami said and crossed his arms over his chest. "Why would you two even think of doing something like this?!"

"In the end, it's just hair dad." Kiseki said. "They wont let me play if I'm a girl, so this was the only option."

A normal parent would say that basketball was just a game, but Kagami knew it wasn't just that. It had never been just a game to him. It was more than that, more than just a silly game... Kagami knew it was more than just a game to his kids. They loved it as much as he did. He just made a mistake when he was younger which made him give up his dream of joining the NBA. He wouldn't let his kids make a mistake like that or tell them it was just a simple game.

Kagami sighed and shook his head with a smirk before walking over to his daughter and ruffling her now short hair. "I'm sure the two of you will do great in games." He smiled at his kids.

XXX

"Just one more!"

"No."

"I can do this!"

"Bakagami, you will never beat me in a one on one."

"I can!"

"No you can't-"

"I can!"

Aomine crossed his arms over his chest with his signature smirk. "I'll still beat you even when you are in the NBA." He stepped closer to Kagami and looked down at him, he still had a couple of centimeters on the red head. "The only one who can beat me, is me."

Kagami didn't know what happened or why, but for some reason he leaned up and kissed the tanned male. Aomine froze and tensed a little at first, but when Kagami quickly pulled away, he grabbed the redhead and pinned him against the court fence before crashing their lips back together.

Kagami opened his eyes as he jerked awake. He took a deep breath and rubbed his face. Ugh, why did he have to dream of that idiot? It had been a one-time thing; it wasn't like he felt anything for Aomine besides rivalry. No way! The man just knew how to challenge him and give him two beautiful kids, there was nothing more! ... Kagami groaned and buried his face in his pillow. Okay, so maybe he had a tiny, innie minnie tiny crush on his greatest rival, but that was in the past now. Long in the past. He really hoped that Kagami was far from this region though. He didn't want to bump into him or his kids bumping into their other parent. Aomine probably wouldn't care about them and he didn't want them to get hurt.

Kagami got out of his bed and decided to take a long shower before he would start breakfast and prepare lunch for the kids.

Kiseki was already up and awake. She had on her regular uniform, she kind of had to since school wouldn't allow girls to wear male uniforms, but that was okay. As long as other schools wouldn't find out. To still have a little bit of a female appearance, she had tied a bow in her hair. She only had to look like a boy during basketball and games, other than that she still wanted to look good.