Chapter 2

The next day, the twins did as they were told. They had dragged their sport bags with them and changed into their basketball clothes after classes. They both wore their old basketball uniforms from back in America. It was the only thing they physically had from their team. The rest was just pictures and memories. They had left the trophies with the others, but the twins would never forget their victories.

Kiseki would also always be grateful to the team. They had let her join the boys team even though she was a girl. To an enemy they would always put it as giving them a handicap. Their team had always gotten teased because they had a girl on it, but little did everyone know that she was one of the best player on the court.

The twins stepped into the hall, the team's eyes immediately landing on them. "Don't just stand there!" Hyuuga called and waved them over. "Before I let you in the team you will have to prove yourself." He told Daiki before turning to Kiseki. They weren't really allowed to accept girls into an all boys team, but Hyuuga wanted to see how good they were. Maybe they could cheat the system a little. They did a little bit when he was in high school and had a member of Kiseki no Sedai on their team. No school would be able to beat them unless they had a Kiseki no Sedai member on their team as well. "Start warm ups by running ten laps!" He shouted and blew on his whistle.

XXX

Kagami finished up at his first day of his new job. He worked as a physical therapist in one of the Tokyo hospitals. It was a lot of work and he had met up with a lot of patients, but it was nice to be amongst Japanese speaking people. It made him think of the twins and how they were doing. They were mainly raised speaking English, but they knew Japanese enough to actually hold a conversation... He was curious how they would do during writing classes, that was probably going to be the biggest challenge for them.

Kagami walked out of his therapy area as he swung his bag over his shoulder. "Kagami-san." A young woman from reception called and smiled. "How did your first day go?" She asked him with a sweet smile.

"It went well, thank you for asking. I'll be back tomorrow morning, I'll see you then-"

"KAGAMI?!"

Kagami looked over his shoulder and pulled a face. He knew that face! A little older maybe, but he knew that face! "Takao?!" He blinked

"Long time no see, aren't you supposed to be in America?" Takao asked as he stepped closer and slapped the taller male on the shoulder. "What are you doing here? Did you get injured? You should let Shin-chan have a look at you."

"He works here?!"

"Yeah, he's one of the head neurology doctors of the Child Department, but I'm sure he would treat you even though you beat him way back in high school. It's not like he is still upset about that anymore." Yeah, right. Everyone from Kiseki no Sedai wants to play against this guy again. They were all sore losers. Even after basically 17 years. "So why are you back in Japan? We all thought you would be too busy in America."

Kagami scratched his head a little awkwardly, but before he could answer someone interrupted them. "Takao!"

Said man turned around and watched the green headed doctor walk up, as serious as he always was, but even Midorima stopped when he saw his old high school rival. "Kagami Taiga?" He asked confused. "What are you doing here?" He frowned.

"Well... I just moved here from America." Kagami said and rubbed the back of his neck as the other two looked at him in confusion. "It's a long story."

"We don't have time for long stories right now." Midorima said and adjusted his glasses. "Takao, please take these documents to the new Physical Therapist that was supposed to arrive today. I need them to come tomorrow morning to our department to determined how much therapy one of the patients would need. I just want another read on it before we do anything else." He handed the shortest amongst the three of them a stack of paper.