14

Camila's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to wake up. I've never been a morning person. I could literally sleep for days. I was just about to go back to sleep, until I remembered what day it was. Saturday. I was going to meet Lauren. Holy shit.

I quickly hopped out of my bed and then i opened my wardrobe to see what I could wear. Eventually, I pulled out a black and white striped crop top and blue ripped jeans. I looked at my alarm clockx and it showed the time to be 9:51am.

I stood in my bedroom for a while, just thinking. Like, what does her voice sound like? What does her eyes look like in person? What does Normani think of me? What if they don't like me? What if they don't show up?!?! Negative thoughts started flooding into my brain like a deadly tsunami. I was fucking scared.

I started pacing around my room nervously, looking for anything to do. I picked up my phone and started texting the group chat.

Camz - omg its today

Allycat - I know! I can't wait!

Lolo - im scared as hell

DJ - hey! im trying to get dressed here!

Lolo - dinah, it's not like we can see u

DJ - I know

Camz - I better get doing cause im hungry

Allycat - bye camila!

Lolo - bye!

DJ - adios bish

I plopped my phone on my bedside table and looked into my mirror. I decided I looked okay and I travelled down the stairs to get breakfast. My parents were not in because they work a lot. And by 'a lot' I mean A LOT. They work everyday and Tue leave the house at 6am, returning home at 8pm on weekdays and 5pm on weekends. They work at the same company, since they own it.

I opened the fridge to see what I could eat. Nothing. I groaned while I walked around the kitchen. I kept on walking until my eyes lay on something. A banana. I quickly grabbed the banana, so fast, that I would probably win a world record for the fastest time to grab a banana. Now that is fast.

I sat down on a the luxurious sofa in the living room. The whole house was luxurious, since my mom and dad own a company. They are super rich. If I was honest, I'd actually rather be poor and spend time with my family than be rich and hardly ever spend time with my family. My parents would probably choose their job over me, which is really sad, but when they do choose their job over me, it just makes me get used to it more.

I ate my banana in about ten seconds and I rushed upstairs and showered and brushed my teeth.

After that I rushed into my room and picked up my phone checking the time. 10:34 it read. I went into the group chat I had with Ally and Dinah, and I typed out a message to them.

Camz - meet me at my house as soon as u can

I waited for a response impatiently, pacing around the room nervously. I couldn't believe today was the day I was going to meet Lauren and her friends!

DJ - ok in my car right now

Allycat - dinah! dont text and drive

Allycat - also take me to camilas

DJ - im outside my house ally! anyway, yes i will pick u up cause im a nice bitch

Camz - ok just come right in the door is open!

I went back downstairs and waited for Ally and Dinah to arrive. Dinah lived about 5 minutes away from me and Ally the same, so it would only take them about 10 minute to get here.

And I was correct. About ten minutes later the door barged open and a tall person and a tiny person walked in.

"Yes bitch! We gonna meet Lauren and Normani!" Dinah said, hugging me.

"No swearing Dinah!" Ally scolded Dinah and hugged me as Dinah pulled away.

I laughed at my two friends and I checked my phone, 10:45 it read. "Let's start heading to the park." I told Ally and Dinah and they nodded their heads.

"We shall take my car!" Dinah said and pumped her fist into the air as she opened the door of my house with the other hand.

We climbed into the car, fastening out seatbelts. Dinah was driving and Ally sat in the front with her and I sat at the back in the middle. "I'm so fucking excited," I said and Ally gave me a glare, "Sorry Ally." I apologised and she smiled and turned to face the front.

We parked in a space near to the park. I climbed out of the vehicle and waited for Ally and Dinah to get out.

We walked towards the park, no one as nervous as I was. They just said that it was like a friendly get-together and there was nothing to be worried about. Wrong. There was stuff to be worried about, like I was meeting the person I had been talking to for about a month! That is a big deal. We sat on a bench, looking around and seeing nobody.

I looked at the time and it had just hit 11am. I looked around once again.

My eyes landed on someone, who looked familiar, and then I knew who it was.

A/N - Ooooh! Who did Camila see? It should be pretty obvious lol. Anyway, please vote if you liked this chapter an comment! 

Some chapters are going to be texting and some mixed btw! I hope you are enjoying this story so far cause I am definitely enjoying writing it! This story has hit 1.4k views already and I couldn't be happier!

Bye!