28

Lauren caressed Camila's cheek.

"You're so beautiful." Lauren whispered softly and Camila blushed.

"Are you talking about yourself?" Camila asked and now Lauren was the one blushing. Camila smirked and her eyes travelled down Lauren's face. Starting at her perfect eyes then her beautiful nose and last but certainly not least, her lips. The lips Camila desired to kiss. Her gaze lingered on her lips, longing for them. She felt the need for Lauren in her life. She wanted to be with her every second of the day.

She looked back up to Lauren who was leaning in. It was happening. The one thing Camila thought was never going to happen, was happening.

In that moment, Camila didn't care that their friendship could change. She didn't care if they moved on from this or not. All she cared about was the moment and the beautiful person in front of her.

Lauren.

Just the thought of her made Camila's heart flutter and her stomach gain butterflies. She couldn't get Lauren out of her thoughts. She couldn't help it. Her feelings were spiraling out of control, but she kind of liked it.

Their lips were now about an inch away from each other. Camila could feel Lauren's warm breath lingering  on her lips.

Their hearts were racing. But they were beating at the same time.

Camila couldn't wait any longer. She grabbed Lauren's shirt and pulled her closer.

Their lips connected for the first time. It felt right. Like it was meant to happen.

Their lips moved slowly and passionately against the others, Lauren's hand still on Camila's cheek and Camila's arms wrapped around Lauren's waist. This was the best moment of their lives.

Camila felt passion, lust, desire but for once in her life, a hint of love.

She didn't love Lauren. She was close, But not close enough.

The way their lips synchronised against each others was truly beautiful. She didn't deserve Lauren. Lauren was her everything. She knew it was too early to say that, but it was the truth.

Lauren was the first one to break the kiss. She backed away, in shock. Her lips were tingling like Camila's lips had marked her territory on her own. She brought her fingers up to Camila's  lips and slowly brushed them along them, still in complete awe of what happened.

"We really just did that." Lauren said and Camila nodded.

"We did."

---

I'm so sorry this took so long to write! I left you on a terrible cliffhanger but hopefully this makes up for it!

Anyway, I'm sorry that it's a shorter chapter as well.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting on my story! You have no idea how much it means to me!
Goodbye!