16

"You still need to sing for me!"  

I said. Lauren looked at me with wide eyes and immediately shook her head no. "Why not?" I asked.

"I can't sing..."

"Who cares if you can sing or not?" I asked and I looked at Lauren who looked like she was considering singing for me.

She nodded, "Ok..." She said and I smiled bright and wide.

She sang quietly. I was blown away by the first word.

"Nobody said it was easy, it's such a shame for us to part, Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard, oh take me back to the start." She sang and I knew the song right away.

"Coldplay?" I asked.

"Yup" she answered. I stared at her with my mouth hanging open. She put so much passion into her singing, and I could tell. That was the first time she had ever sang to me. She literally sounded like an angel. Am I in heaven? I thought to myself. Lauren waved her hand in front of my face to grab my attention. "Camila?" She said. My name sounds so good when she says it. I thought, but then I shook my head, erasing the thought because it sounded... weird. (lol)

"Huh?" I said.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I turned to her and I saw her green eyes full of concern. 

"Your eyes look way better in person." I blurt out while admiration for the human in front of me ran through my body, "And you are an absolutely amazing singer and I don't know why you doubt yourself so much because you don't need to, you are amazing Lauren." I said and happiness was shown in her eyes. I could already read her eyes.

"Thank you Camila." She said and brought me into a nice, warm hug and we went to pay for our books that we picked out. We put them in a bag and walked out of the book store, meeting Dinah, Ally and Normani at a tree. 

We decided to go get lunch together and then we would go home. 

---

"I think waffles are better than pancakes." Ally argued with Dinah and Normani.

"No, pancakes are better and that is it." Normani said.

"It's two against one!" Dinah pointed out and smirked at Ally, "We win."

"No! How about Lauren and Camila!" Ally said and pointed at Lauren and I.

"I like waffles better." Lauren shrugged.

"Pancakes are the best!" I said, annoyed at Lauren. I pouted and Lauren just laughed.

"Well, three against two!" Normani said and threw a winning smile at Ally and Lauren who frowned.

"Fine but I still prefer waffles." Lauren said and the waiter came and gave us our lunch.

---

After lunch everyone went home, full of food.

I just had the best day of my life.

Lauren was amazing. I mean so was Normani, but Lauren, Lauren was different and I don't know if it is just me that feels the connection, but it's there.

Now the poetry book always reminds me of Lauren. But it is full of love poems.

Oh well.

A/N - OMG I'M SORRY IT WAS A BIT LATE...

Camila's book was full of love poems and it reminded her of Lauren? :o She feels different around Lauren? :o. ;)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please click that vote button cause it really helps me see if you are enjoying this fic! Comment if you want more and I shall be back!

Goodbye for today!