15

My eyes landed on someone, who looked familiar, and then I knew who it was.

Lauren,

I kept on blinking to see if it was real. It was.

Lauren looked back at me and started running towards me, opening her arms. I accepted her hug and I put my face on her shoulder. "Oh my god." I said and we pulled away. I looked at Lauren again to see if she was real. She looked way more beautiful in person.

"I can't believe this." Lauren said and I froze. Her voice. It was perfect. "Camila?" There I went again. My name sounded so good when she spoke it.

"Ermm y-your voice is a-amazing." I said with my mouth hanging open. Lauren smiled and then looked behind her where Normani, Dinah and Ally were standing.

"You took a while." Normani laughed. I looked back at Lauren and I swear everyone in this park could hear my heart beating out of my chest. I couldn't believe the person standing in front of me was the person that I had been talking to the past month or so. I walked over to Normani and gave her a hug. "Hi Normani." I said as I pulled away and smiled.

Lauren hugged Dinah and Ally and we all went for a walk around the park, Lauren and I walking together. "I still can't believe I have finally met you." I said to Lauren.

"It seems like a dream, I will probably wake up at any minute now." Lauren said and held up her finger, as though she was waiting for it to happen. After about ten seconds, I decided she wasn't going to stop waiting so I pinched her so he could she it wasn't actually a dream. "Ouch?!?! What was that for?"

"So you felt me pinch you?" I asked and Lauren nodded, in pain, "You are not dreaming, and neither am I." I smiled. Realisation of why I pinched Lauren flooded into her mind quickly.

"Ohhh!" Lauren said and smiled.

---

We were in a coffee shop, because Dinah suggested that we go get coffee. (I swear that girl is obsessed with coffee.) On one side of the booth was Dinah, Ally and Normani and on the other side of it was Lauren and I. We sat and chatted for a while, getting to know each other.

"It is so surreal and amazing to see you in real life!" Lauren whispered to me while the other three girls were having a debate on something about french fries.

"I know, I still can't believe it!" I said and I turned to Lauren. I poked her face to see if it was real. She gave me a puzzling look. "I was checking to see if you are real!" I said and she laughed. Her laugh is really weird but I had never heard a laugh like that before, and that means it is special. Lauren then brought her finger up to my face and mirrored exactly what I was just doing. We both laughed and we turned to Dinah, Normani and Ally who were giving us very puzzled looks. We both started laughing again and the three girls were even more confused.

The waiter walked up to us and gave us our coffees and we all thanked him. 

---

We were walking through the mall. Dinah and Normani went to the shoe shop and Ally went to go look at some music. Lauren and I decided to go to a book store.

"I wouldn't think of you as someone who read often.." I told Lauren and she looked shocked.

"I read all the time actually!" She said, "Do you read often?"

"Yes, all the time, like you!" I said to Lauren. I read a lot. Like a lot.

"What is your favorite book?" Lauren asked me and I put my finger to my chin, pretending to think.

"I like 'To Kill A Mocking Bird'" I said and Lauren opened her mouth wide. I gave her a puzzled look.

"That is my favorite book!" She said and got all excited. I smiled and traced the spine of the books in the bookcase with my finger. "I'm going to get this book." Lauren said and held up a book and I nodded.

"What one should I get?" I asked.

"You don't need to get any!" Lauren said.

"I know but I want a book..." I said and I slipped out a poetry book, "Oooh!" 

"You like poetry?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah, I'm also a songwriter." I said. Suddenly, I remembered what Lauren hadn't done yet, "You still need to sing for me!"

A/N - Sorry honey but Lauren wont sing for you until the next chapter!

I'm sorry for not updating for like 3 days... I plan to update every afternoon (UK time) but I've been caught up with homework and school :(. I really do hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you want to see more...

Comment here!

Okay that's all for today! I'm going to go work on the next chapter so I can post it tomorrow on time! (Hopefully)

Bye!