24

Camila woke up and realized that she wasn't in her house. She was in Lauren's. It was only then had she realized the older girl was sleeping next to her.

Camila's arm was draped across Lauren's stomach and her head was resting on her shoulder.

Camila had never felt so comfortable in her life.

She smiled to herself remembering last night, how they almost kissed and how when Lauren thought she was asleep she kissed her cheek.

Suddenly, she felt a little movement beside her and she was met with a pair of emerald green eyes.

"Good morning, Lolo." Camila said and smile and Lauren smiled back at her.

"Good morning, Camz." Lauren said.

Camila's phone rang beside her. She looked at 6 who was phoning her and she picked up.

"So how was your night?"

"It was good Dinah." Camila replied.

"Wait so did you...?" She asked and Camila was confused for a second.

"What..?"

"DID YOU DO SOMETHING WITH LAUREN WE ALL WANT TO KNOW BITCH."

"Wait what do you mean by did y-" Camila was cut off by sudden realization of what Dinah meant, "Wait, no no no no! No Dinah and what do you mean by 'we all'?"

"Nothing. Goodbye!"

Dinah hung up and Camila glared at her phone. She looked over to Lauren who appeared to be sleeping again. She decided to do what Lauren did to her yesterday.

She slowly leaned over to the raven-haired girl and put a soft kiss on her cheek. She smiled widely. If only she was hers. If only Camila could kiss those lips every day.

Now she was sure that Never Be The Same was about Lauren. You would think that she knew, but her feelings weren't that strong a while ago. She was denying them. But now here she was, her heart beating at 100 times per minute any time she even looked Lauren in the eye or touched her slightly. Only Dinah knew about this little crush, well she thought it was a little crush, but it was more than that. Camila really didn't know what she was feeling.

She k ew where the bathroom was so she decided to take a shower.

She had realized that she hadn't brought any showering supplies. I mean, who would take them to a sleepover? Would you even call this a sleepover?

She decides on using Lauren's supplies. She couldn't help but notice that the shampoo smelled so much like her.

Once she had finished, she walked into Lauren's room with only a towel on and decided to wear one of her hoodies and her blue ripped jeans. She looked over to Lauren and saw that she was still fast asleep. She smiled happily at the sight in front of her. Lauren looked cute when she was sleeping.

She sat down and started looking on her phone. Noy shortly after, she felt some movement behind her.

"Hi, Camila." Lauren said and Camila turned around to see her eyed barely open.

"Hello Lauren," Camila smiled, "Did you have a nice sleep?" She almost blushed thinking about what had happened when Lauren went back to sleep.

"Yeah. Mainly cause I was hugging someone."

"Who could that someone be?" Camila played along and Lauren smiled.

"She has amazing brown eyes..."

"Keep going"

"Soft hair, beautiful skin and the best personality ever." Lauren said and Camila was sure she looked like a tomato.

"Lauren..." Camila said and nervously laughed.

"Sorry, just stating the truth." Lauren said and Camila pulled her closer to give her a hug. Whenever they hugged, it just felt right.

Lauren was sure she liked Camila now. She smelled so much like vanilla and she loved it. Her skin felt soft to the touch and she loved it. Her eyes. Lauren had never liked chocolate but she sure did like the color. Her eyes, she loved them. And her hair, her body, her lips. She loved them all.

They pulled away from each other while looking in each other's eyes.

"Thank you." Camila said.

"For what?"

"For being you." She smiled and Lauren blushed and looked away but Camila smirked when she noticed the slight change of color on the older girls cheeks.

"Thank you Camila," Lauren said, "Should we get breakfast?"

"It's like 8.30am! That's way too early to go out and eat." Camila said and she laid down beside Lauren.

"Are you wearing my clothes?"

"Hmm?" Camila said innocently.

"Those are my jeans and that's like the smallest hoodie I own." Lauren said and tugged at the hoodie to emphasize her point.

"It might be your clothes..." Camila smiled and stared at the ceiling.

"I knew it!" Lauren said and rolled over on her back.

"How about we stay in for breakfast. I'll cook you pancakes or something." Camila said and Lauren tilted her head to look over at her.

"You cook?" She asked and Camila shrugged.

"No," She stated simply. Lauren laughed, "I could look up how to make them though?"

"Yeah okay. I'll have to help you though."

"Who said that?" Camila teased. Lauren rolled her eyes and laughed. She realized that she hadn't laughed or smiled as much as she did with people other Camila. Camila was funny. Camila made her happy. Camila was amazing.

"Come on let's go." Lauren said and stood up. She took Camila's hand and lead her downstairs to the kitchen. She was glad Camila couldn't hear her heartbeat. It was beating so fast that she thought it would just magically pop out of her chest at any moment.

When they got to the kitchen Lauren had asked Camila to look for a pancake recipe online.

"What do we need?" Lauren asked.

"Flour, baking powder, sugar, milk, an egg and some melted butter..." Camila read out. Lauren started taking the ingredients out of the cupboards and the fridge.

"How much flour?" She asked and Camila scanned her eyes over the website.

"One and a half cup." Camila said and Lauren measured the flour into the bowl.

---

They ate the pancakes on Lauren's couch. 

"These are pretty good." Camila said while stuffing her face full of pancakes.

"Yeah because I made most of them." Lauren joked and Camila laughed.

"That's true though." She took another bite of her pancake.

"You do know we will have to clean up all the flour on the ground." Lauren said and Camila shrugged.

"Oh well." She smiled.