cast // playlist // an

Playlist //

Rock You Like a Hurricane // Scorpions

Cigarette Daydreams // Cage the Elephant

A Kiss With A Fist // Florence + The Machine

Smking to Dth // Cyberbully Mom Club

Time After Time // Cyndi Lauper

Ride The Lightning // Metallica

Blue Jeans // Lana Del Rey

Ocean Eyes // Billie Eilish

Daddy Issues // The Neighbourhood

Cast //

Joe Keery as Steve Harrington

Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove

The ST kids as The ST kids

Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers

Ashley Moore as Chloe Clark

David Harbour as Jim Hopper 

AN //

Hi guys! 

I started writing this fic as just something to do when I'm bored + to get me back into the habit of writing every day, but as it turns out I'm a bit in love with it? I mean, this was lowkey a joke to start and now I'm here looking up 'top movies in '84' and inflation rates and what the most popular type of beer was in the mid 80s midwest. 

I'm so excited that people actually like this. I honestly expected it to get reads from the two friends IRL I mentioned it to, and even though it doesn't have a ton of reads, the comments absolutely make my day. I'll see a nice comment and then ten hours later I'll be in class a blushing mess because omg they like my story!!!!  It's lovely. 

Mostly this a/n was to let y'all know that updates will probably be coming every 1-2 weeks or so. My life is a bit messy as of now and it's hard for me to get on, but I do write constantly and you'll probably get a few chaps at once. I would like to be able to update more frequently but sadly that's not how my life came to be lol. I hope y'all don't mind, and that the amount of updates in a short time make up for the wait. 

Anyway, thank you for your response. I love y'all!\\

xoxox,

Lilly