Part 3 seeing each other

(Aquas point of view)
I hear a knock on my door I go to open it and it was Logan!
He is so tall and I then went all fangirl and screamed and jumped up and down and hugged him and said hi!
I am so excited that he finally came!
(Logan's point of view)
The Uber let me off in front of this beautiful house and I walked up to the door and knocked. I was nervous and excited but I don't know why I was so nervous. The door opened and there was a beautiful girl standing there. She screamed and jumped up and down and hugged me and said hi. I said hi and could tell she is a big fangirl I laughed out loud.
(Aquas point of view)
I said I'm so glad to meet you your like amazing and sorry I'm going fangirl.....I laugh nervously. Logan looks at me and says it's okay and he laughs. I asked him if he wanted to go sit down in the couch and talk. He said yes and we both sat down. We both talked for like 2 hours prob more but we talked about YouTube,Vlogging,Musicly and more things. I asked Logan hey do you want a drink or anything? He said no so I said okay.
(Logan's point of view)
Aqua asked me for a drink I said no and said do you want to do a Vlog?
She responded so excited and said yes! I laughed and we both made a fun Vlog we made slime and talked and played truth or dare. It was fun and I think she thought it as fun too.
(Aquas point of view)
OMG THAT WAS SO FUUUNNN! I thought in my head of course then said so now since the Vlog is over and it's published let's see the comments! Logan said okay I'm sure the Logang will love you! We scrolled through the comments and well.......eh it was......GREAT! Everyone said we love her,she's pretty,That's amazing you did that for her.....and so on but it was nice actually. But there was one comment that threw me off edge and confused me a lot. The comment said, Are