Part 5 Caught (Warning cuss words and somthing else) ;)

Logan shut off the computer and smashed his lips into mine we stayed like that for a couple of seconds then we stoped to breath for air. I took of my shirt and pants off and Logan took his shorts and shirt off and Logan lead me to his bedroom. I closed the door behind us and Logan smirked and threw me gently on the bed and Logan layed on top of me and he kissed me and he found a sweet spot and he gave me a hickey I moaned loudly not caring If his neighbors heard me. I took off my bra and Logan started sucking on my toys and he played with them I moaned so loud. I took off his underwear and mine Logan had this devil grin on his face and he got a large condom and then he started going slow and pain turned to pleasure. I was moaning then he stopped and I got down and sucked his dick he moaned louder and louder it was sexy.
Mark povs
I knock on Logan's door no response so I let my self in and I didn't see Logan then I heard really loud moans I opened the door and omg there was a girl sucking his huge ass dick. Logan's dick looked bigger than I expected I mean my god! I stared at his dick they didn't know I was watching and then Logan screamed uh uh uh uh I'm gonna cum oh fuck! I looked at his dick and bit my bottom lip I saw cum squirt out and I jut wanted to swallow it. I closed the door and thought omg I'm fucking gay! I'm falling for a Logie omg! I must have been saying that at loud because I heard them stop moaning I quickly got up and looked in the door the girl and Logan were looking straight at me with innocent eyes. I froze I didn't know what to do all I thought about was Logan's huge ass fucking dick.
Aquas pov
I was still deep throating Logan and then I heard the door open and Mark stared at Logan's dick we knew he was there but Logan and I didn't fucking give a shit. Then we both heard Mark and I giggled and said I didn't know Mark was gay wow! Logan giggles then Mark opened the door again but then we looked at him with innocent eyes he was frozen. Then I sucked his dick one more time and he moaned louder then ever and I got up licked the cum off my face and got dressed and Logan got dressed then Logan said Oh hi Mark 👋🏻. I burst out laughing Logan did too. Mark just said oh hi Log- he got cut off by me running up to HIM and kissing him (three some sorry if you don't like that) Logan wen tup and kissed Mark. I GOT UNDRESSED AGAIN AND LOGAN DID TOOOOOO! Mark got undressed and we all had sex deep throating dicks and licking my vagina and playing with me and kissing and hickys. We were all caught up then Lydia , Evan , Andy , George came back and opened our bedroom door then we quickly hid from them...........I woke up confused and woke up Logan telling him MY DREAM. He laughed and said thank god that didn't happen baby girl and he smirked we were both naked and then in real life Lydia , Mark , George , Andy , Evan came through the door and openers the bedroom door. Me and Logan screamed and covered him and me. Everyone turned bright red and ran out Evan , Mark , George , yelled and said MY BOI SMASHING! We got dressed and I went fangirl all over them and we all hung out then I had to go home and take a shower and go to bed I just got done with my shower and went to bed dreaming about having more sex with Logan.