Part 6 Talking

I went on the couch and I was watching Netflix Logan came and sat on the couch. He kissed my cheek and I smiled we both watched The Thinning (In case you didn't know Logan is the main character in that movie) after the movie was done Logan kisses me and said I have to go to Coachella. I said awww....but I don't want you to leave Logie! Logan smirked and said well when I get back I have a surprise for you! I smiled and said ohhhh I'm excited! We both laughed and Logan left. I went out and got gains bowl and I ate it and watched Stranger things. I got a notification on my phone and looked at it when i read it that sentence made my eyes tear up , my heart drop , my smile fade , my life....gone. The sentence said Logan Paul was going to Coachella and he got into a horrible car accident with a drunk driver but unfortunately didn't make it. I screamed and cried until I got sick. I cried and cried until there was no tears left to cry.....I grabbed a blade and started cutting all over my body and I screamed in pain. I didn't know what to do I was losing my mind. I heard the door open and Jake came through the door crying and cake and saw me and cried even more. He cleaned me up and we both hugged each other tight and then the weirdest thing happened....we kissed. Then I woke up. I had tears streaming down my face a runny nose and my whole body was shaking. I looked at my phone and there was nothing about Logan. It was all just a dream a horrible dream. But why did I kiss Jake I never even well met him personally. I never even cut myself either. But I would be as sad as I was in my dream. I went into deep thoughts when all of the sudden my phone dinged. I put all my attention to my phone I gulped and picked it up slowly and I saw a text from an unknown number.
Unknown❓Hello
Aqua 🐬 um hi? Who is this?
Unknown ❓........