Part 4 date?

Are you dating? Logan looked at me as I looked at him. I was confused and just idk just confused and I could feel my face turn bright red.
Logan's point of view
I read the comment and I looked at Aqua as she looked at me I could tell she was confused I was too I didn't know if she liked me or not I mean I guess I do idk and I saw her face get bright red. An awkward silence happened for a couple of minutes I kept on rereading the comment.
Aquas point of view
Omg what now!? It's such an awkward silence omg! I tried to think of something to say I couldn't say anything all I thought is......yes....maybe....no Idk..? I thought and blurred out YES! I didn't mean to say that out loud  I felt my face turn so red. Logan looked at me with sparkling eyes. I thought oh no what will he do now!? I mean I'm a fangirl of course I have a crush on him!
Logan's point of view
I started thinking I do like this girl and she is a fangirl she might like me too Idk.....hmmm. Then she cut off my thinking by yelling out YES! I had hope rush through my body and I looked at her knowing that she didn't mean to say that I know she didn't. I know she likes me and maybe we could date.
Aquas point of view
OMG! LOGAN I AM SO SORRY! I-i-i do like you but I don't know if you like me omg what do I do omg omg omg omg I'm sorry arrgghhh! I got cut off by Logan outing his finger up to my lips and saying ssshhhh....calm down it's okay you don't have to say sorry. I like you too and I don't know how you would respond but.... would you like to be my girlfriend maybe? I said yes I would love that well I love you! I giggled Logan heard me giggle I could tell. Logan leaned in for a kiss and as our lips touched I felt me stomach blow up It was the sweetest kiss ever! I love Logan and now Logan loves me back.