Unknown number (WARNING SOMETHING BAD! And Cussing)

Unknown ❓ Oh sorry I'm Jake Paul Logan's younger brother. I saw pics and a Youtube video of you guys. Logan gave me your number.
Aqua 🐬 Oh okay hi Jake
Jake 🍩 Lol
Aqua 🐬 I actually just had this weird dream where Logan got into this bad car accident and he died and I cried so much and I got a blade and cut myself which I never would cut myself and you came through the door crying and saw me and cleaned me up and then we cried and hugged each other then we kissed.
Jake 🍩 Wow that's a crazy dream!
Aqua 🐬 Ikr!!!
Jake 🍩 Hey I was wondering if i could come over to your place?
Aqua 🐬 omg I would love that I'm all alone lol!!!
Jake 🍩 okay we ya bye!
Aqua 🐬 Bye!
I get up and changed my outfit since I was just in my underwear and am oversized hoodie. I just got down putting on my make up when I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and I see Jake standing there. I looked up and down and well he was pretty hot looking I mean what I didn't say that! This is a Logan Paul fan fic by a Jake Paul fan fic lol! I let Jake in he smirked at me and we both sat on the couch and talked a while about YouTube and Vlogging. It was fun hanging out with Jake. I need to kiss him tho so bad his lips are just so....smooth. I leaned in for a kiss and closed my eyes our lips met and the kiss lasted about 10 seconds until we let go to breathe for air. Jake smirked at me and said oh I thought you and Logan were dating. He laughed and I just brushed it off and said I don't know and then laughed. Jake grabbed my hips and pulled me to him and I felt his Boner he turnt bright red. I giggled and said I could fix that for you! He looked at me with lush eyes and we crashed our lips together and started making out roughly and then I took off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my under wear and bra and Jake took off his short and pants leaving him on boxers. I took off my bra and Jake started staring at my boobs then he ducked on them and left hickeys he played with my boobs and then he sucked my neck and left a trail of hickeys. I took off my under wear and Jake stuck his fingers into hot pussy I moaned loudly and he thrusted his fingers fast into my pussy I was now a moaning mess. I took off his boxers and started sucking on his hard boner Jake was moaning loudly and he was pulling my hair. Then Jake got a condom out of his pocket then I smiled and said looks like you were planing this huh and I laughed. Jake said yup and laughed. He put it on and started  thrusting his dick into me hardly I was moaning like crazy. We cleaned up and Jake left more hickeys on me letting people know that he's mine. I laughed down next to him on the coach and played with his hair saying I haven't hade that much fun since for ever and laughed. Jake laughed and said I don't think Erika will mind this. I said I don't think Logan will mind this either. We both smirked and Jake said let's just keep this all a big sexy secret. I smiled and kissed his lips. I then quickly stoped kissing Jake when I saw Logan coming through the door way he excitedly said Aqua I'm back from Coachella! I sat up and Jake did too I quickly went up to him and kissed his lips and said Hey Logie I missed you I was just "talking" to Jake. Logan said oh hi Jake. Logan said you guys better have not been smashing and laughed. I turned bright red and gulped I looked at Jake. Jake did too and we faked laugh. Logan and Jake watched some sports and screamed at the tv like idiots and I went into my bedroom. I thought about which Paul brother should I date? Logan is better I think and he's single but Jake isn't and he's not that good but he's good at sex and looks. But Logan is too. I softly cried so Logan or Jake couldn't hear and I fell asleep. I woke up to Logan clenching his fists and his face red with anger and him grinding his teeth with a few bruises on his arms. Staring at Jake which he having a purple eye and bruises and bleeding with sadness in his eyes. I could see them through the door way of the bedroom. I gasped and started tearing up. Jake looked at me with sadness. Before Logan not knowing I was awake but punched his face breaking his jaw and making Jake pass out. Jake fell to the floor and almost cracked his head. Logan screamed in anger and then noticed I was awake I was scared. Logan started to stomp over to me and I screamed saying LOGAN STOP! Logan didn't listen and grabbed me by my arm rough and throwing me out of my bed and threw me roughly against the wall. He yelled at my face saying WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU BITCH!? He showed me the hickeys Jake gave me. Logan yelled again saying HUH WHY WOULD YOU DO IT!? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY OWN BROTHER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? HUH!? I started crying and I Yelled LOGAN STOP HURTING ME! Logan yelled in my face YOU HURT ME! I screamed when Logan punched me in my face making a big bruise. He kept punching me and punching me then I felt dizzy and everything turned black....