Part 9 NO

I heard Logan vlogging and telling the Logang about what happened. All of that abuse and words that can't describe how I felt. It was all seeming fake.....like that dream! But i-i-it....wasn't. I went on my phone and went to YouTube I saw a notification about "Logan at a strip club all over girls and kissing them and doing sex things and drinking." I read all over YouTube then I clicked on the Drama Alert Keemstar. I saw the video and started crying and crying that's why he was like that! I hear Logan end his Vlog and hear him come up the steps. He opens my door and I quickly turn off my phone. Logan looks at me and says "what's wrong Aqua?" He saw sadness , madness , confusion , disappointment on my face. I tried to hide it but he grabbed my wait and started kissing me and started to pull of my shirt and bra and playing with my boobs. I scream yelling "LOGAN NO LOGAN STOP IT NOW LOOOGGAAANNN!!!" I get out of his grab and put on my shirt and start packing a bag. Logan sits up on the bed and looks at me and says "What's wrong?.....tell me Aqua!" After I pack up everything I yell at him and said " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS WRONG HUH DO YOU?!" I showed him a video and he got mad and yelled "WHY WOULD YOU CLICK ON THAT!? I responded with BECAUSE I DID WHY DOES IS MATTER TO YOU HUH?! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME! Logan was crying and he yelled at me to get out. I yelled WELL IM ALREADY GOING SO YOU DONT HAVE TO TELL ME!