Part 8 Why Logan!? (Cussing)

I woke up to quiet and I was bleeding bad and I went and cleaned up then I went and cleaned up Jake I kissed him on the cheek. I see Logan Coming out of the bathroom with a knife in his hand. I screamed and hugged Jake. Logan said oh look who's up! He laughed and started walking up slowly to us. Jake started to run out of the door with me and we called 911. Logan was chasing us screaming YOU FUCKING BITCH I HATE YOU AND JAKE I WILL KILL YOU AND MYSELF! GET BACK HERE! We went to the elevator. Logan got me and stabbed Jake almost killing him. When the elevator went down I heard screaming and I heard the police. I escaped Logan and saw that Jake was safe with the cops and ambulance. I ran to them and told them what happend. Logan got me and ran back to the apartment. And said to the cops saying an excuse so the cops thought she was lying and get her back to the room. Logan pushed me on the couch. He took off everything then he got on top of me and started thrusting his dick into me. I yelled and cried saying LOGAN WHY!? (Logan had a condom on of course)  Logan stopped and all of the sudden Logan seemed like himself. He looked around and said w-what happened? All I remember is is the weed too much weed! I'm back ho-OMG BABY GIRL WHAT HAPPENED WAIT WHY IS MY DICK IN YOU!? WHAT!? I said everything that happend he hugged me I cried and yelled saying YOUR ABUSIVE! Logan cried and said please I'm so sorry I had to much weed! I cried and ran into my room. I cried myself to sleep. The next day. I woke up and Logan is sleeping next to me I take a shower and get dressed I think about what happened yesterday and I went to say that I forgave him. He smiled at me and we kissed and went out to eat.