Chapter 1

AN: I promise you this story is different I made sure of it. If someone else has the same plotline than I assure you I came up with this on my own without looking at someone else's story. Anyways, enjoy the story.

Chapter 1

Stiles

After dealing with Peter and his jacked up Alpha plan to get revenge on the Argents, Scott, the gang and I thought we were done with psychos and supernatural shit but us living like normal teenagers can never happen apparently. Now we have to deal with some freaky lizard thing and Derek. Since he became the Alpha, Derek hasn't stopped trying to recruit Scott into his pack. I mean seriously this dude cannot take a hint.

Scott and I were in Economics class talking, more like Scott wouldn't shut up about Allison, when some kid, if you could call him a kid walked in. He had messy black hair, looked over 6 ft and looked ripped but not in the disgusting, bulging muscles way but more like a swimmer. Next thing I hear is "Who the hell are you?!" I refocus and realize Coach is yelling at the new kid.

"I'm Percy Jackson, I'm new," he answered.

"Okay then, well go sit in between Dumb and Dumber," Coach said.

"Who," Percy asked.

"Dumb and Dumber raise your hands!" Scott and I looked at each other and regretfully raised our hands.

He walked over and sat between Scott and I. He sat there silently staring at the board. I decided to introduce myself.

"Hey dude, I'm Stiles. And that is Scott."

"Percy" He says.

"So I'm guessing you're new here, based on Coach's little outburst there"

"Yep, straight from Manhattan to this very school" He replies.

"Hey Stilinski, you wanna share your conversation with the class" Yelled Coach from the front of the room.

"No Coach I'm..I'm..I'm good"

"Then shut up and pay attention" he turns back to the board and continues on with the lesson and I quickly zone out for the rest of the period.

Percy

After dealing with another world class jerk for a period, lesser than Gabe no doubt, who I'm realizing I have to deal with the rest of the year as my Econ teacher, I looked at my shcedule and asked Stiles where the gym was.

"Oh, we have gym to. We'll take you there," Stiles helpfully replied.

"Great, thanks," I say and off we go to the gym.

When we reach the gym we head straight into the locker room. I look around at the plain tan walls and lockers and relax thinking this place is just another ordinary, boring high school. I feel something land on my face and realize Scott just threw gym clothes at me and I tense up thinking about the predicament the situation presents.

"Dude, you okay," Scott questioned.

"What... oh, um I'm fine... I just. I have some old scars and..."

"Oh, no problem. You can change in one of the stalls over there," Stiles said. I breathed a sigh of relief, thanked Stiles and went to change.

After we were all changed we walked into the gym and I saw one of my new least favorite people, the Coach. "Wait, he teaches gym to?!"

"Yea, sorry, forgot to mention that, I guess?" Stiles sheepishly said.

Ugh now I have to deal with him twice a day. I don't think I'll survive.

"Gather around ladies!!" 

Now there were a few girls in the class, so I was confused when Scott and Stiles instantly started moving towards Coach when he said that.

"So listen up ladies. For your warm up today you are going to have to..." Coach was interuppted by someone screaming. The class turned around to see........

AN: CLIFFHANGER!!!!! SORRY NOT SORRY. This is Pjohoo10 with my apologies and signing off. Hopefully we will get something up soon. I'm going to blame it on percyjackson1315 being in Italy. Anyways we will possibly see you guys soon.