Chapter 2

AN: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorrry etc. We would like to apologize for not updating. Also sorry it's really short. Sooo Merry Christmas! -@Pjohoo10
Hey guys I'm super sorry that we haven't updated in a while. I've been meaning to update this but I've been super busy with school and crew. I might not be able to update for a while with midterms coming up and all so until next time. - @percyjackson1315

Scott POV

After showing Percy where he could change, we went to the gym to listen to Coach give his usual shpeal (I know it's not a real word, in the English language, but I am making it one, @Pjohoo10) and out of nowhere a scream shattered the silence. Stiles and I turned around expecting to see Lydia but we were shocked to find Erica Reyes instead. When I saw who it was I was expecting her to be having a seizure but I couldn't have anticipated seeing the lizard-creature standing over her.

Percy POV

I was expecting a worry free school year, so imgagine my surprise when after a scream I turn around to see a lizrd creature hovering over a girl with blond hair. For a moment I thought back to the Sea of Monsters when Annabeth had been hit by Polyphemus and he was standing over her. My hand was sneaking to my pocket for Riptide but kept my hand in my pocket because the creature had not moved. I tensed my body for a fight but the creature looked at Scott and then me. It hissed and ran away. If I hadn't been conufsed before, I was now.

Scott POV

I was not ready for to see the creature and I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. My classmates and Coach were scared and backing up slowly, which aggravated me because they were prepared to just leave Erica there, Stiles was on my left and on my right, to my surprise, Percy looked like he was ready to fight the thing. Percy's body was tensed and in a perfect fighting stance but his hand was... in his pocket? Anyways, I looked back at the creature to see it staring at me but I held my ground and made my eyes flash, then it's looked and the new guy Percy and it hissed and then ran away. How strange? Could Percy have something to do with the lizard have to with Percy?

Percy's POV

Why can't I ever have a nice monster free year. It was bad enough I had to be away from Annabeth, now I have to deal with this lizard thing. Ugh, is peace and quiet really so hard to ask for! After the lizard thing attacked I left school. I figured I had more important things at hand than sitting through a math class right now. I decided to go into the woods and IM Annabeth. Normally I would go home and IM her but my mom was there and I didn't need to be yelled at about school at the moment. It was only when I got to the woods did I realize that I had forgotten my backpack at school with all my drachmas. Great you idiot. How could forget a whole backpack. Really, really. I thought to myself. Today really sucked. I turned around and began trudging back to the school. I was gonna miss next period. Oh well.

Scott's POV

After the "lizard incident" occurred I noticed that Percy was gone. He just left. I pointed this out to Stiles and he spun around in a circle just to make sure. We rushed back to the locker room to try and find him when we got there the was no sign of him. He didn't even take his backpack. I grab his backpack deciding that, after school, I would go and look for him if he didn't show up. When he didn't show up for next period I got more worried. After math I went to my history class. When I walked in the door there was Percy sitting there like nothing had happened. He was listening to something on a iPod. I walked up behind him because he was facing away from me. When I got right behind him I hit my hands down on his shoulders like I was greeting an old friend. When I touched him he tensed up and his hand moved for his pocket. Again with the pocket.

"Hey man I have your backpack." I say trying to make conversation. When he realized it was me he relaxed.

"Oh thanks man." He said.

"So uh where were you last period." I asked.

"I uh, I need to get some air after what happened that was pretty strange" He said.

He was lying. I was sure of it, though his heart rate barely increased. Which was strange because only those who lie professionally can lie this well. What a strange dude. After class I went straight home to try and figure this new guy out. He acted normally but he had these moments of really strange behavior. Like his thing with his pocket. When ever something was off or you tried to scare him he reached for it almost instinctually. Also he was constantly moving. He must have ADHD. Even worse then Stiles does. His scent though is what weirds me out the most. It's so strong. Unlike any normal human's. He looked powerful too. I'll have to talk to Derek about this. Oh crap I'm gonna be late to work. I ran out the door and got there as quickly as I could.