0.5

Meet Me In The Hallway - Harry Styles
This chapter won't have a moodboard bc it corresponds with the next chapter 

11:05
Hey neighbor ;)

Who is this?

It's Sirius, from across the hall
The one with the stunning good looks ;)

Oh
Hello Dog Star

What? What even is a Dog Star?

You
Sirius is the name of the brightest star you can see from earth
Also known as the Dog Star

Are you serious? I was named after a star?
My whole life is a lie
Why didn't I know that?

Idk
How did you even get my number?
Are you stalking me star child?

No
Lily gave it to me
I guess that makes us friends now :)

I suppose
What are you doing right now ?

Nothing really, why?

Do you have a car?

No
I have a motorcycle though
Peter has a car if you're more comfortable with that

I wouldn't want Peter to be upset with you
Get ready
Meet me at the end of the hallway in 5

Okay??

•••
Remus packed a bookbag with a few snacks and a book of constellations. He laced up his maroon high top converse and walked out the door. Sirius wasn't out yet so he stood quietly by the elevator. He slowly became more anxious. Should I have even invited him? He's not going to show up. I should go back.

Remus could hear a door open and close down their hall. Footsteps following soon after. Sirius protruded from the corner holding two helmets. They shared a smile and made their way into the elevator.

"Where are we going? Its kinda late." Sirius pulled out his phone to check the time. "Hey look, its 11:11, make a wish." He smirked at the slightly shorter boy. I wish I don't blow this. Thought Sirius.

"I wish for safe travels. I haven't driven a motorcycle in a while." Remus chuckled. Sirius furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"You're going to drive?" Remus nodded.

"You don't exactly know your way around and it would be more fun for you. You'll get to take it all in. The city in all of it's night time beauty." the elevator doors opened and the boys walked out towards the parking lot.

Sirius led the way to his bike and Remus followed in silence. They reached it and Remus took of his bookbag. Sirius handed him a helmet while he put on the bag. He started up the bike for Remus and stepped to the side so he can get on.

Once remus was on, Sirius slid on right behind him. Their bodies close together. Sirius placed his hands on Remus' shoulders and remus let out a soft laugh. He reached his hand across his body and gently took Sirius', placing it around his stomach. He almost felt self conscious but he ignored it. He did the same to Sirius' other hand and they were off. Remus felt so small in Sirius' arms.

They were greeted with cool summer air as they drove out of the garage. Sirius was in awe. He had only ever seen pictures from his friends of the city at night. It was mesmerizing. The lights of the towers lighting up the sky, people laughing outside of bars, glowing signs for restaurants and theaters. So many theaters

Sirius let himself get lost in the lights and the feeling of Remus in his arms. How could a night get more perfect than this?