2

Nicole's P.O.V
So we all got roped into playing this shitty game and yes I like to party and I'm that girl but truth or dare nah not my type of game. Freya decided that since it was her idea she gets to start. "Nicole truth or dare" she smirked oh lord. Ofcourse I had to be first "dare" I might not like the game but I certainly am not a pussy. "Snog the fittest sideman" I rolled my eyes, knowing what she was doing. You see Freya has always had this fantasy in her head that me and Simon would get together and would be the "pengest couple" in her words but she doesn't understand that we're just friends. The only sidemen here were josh, Ethan, Jj and Simon. Ones my brother, ones my bestfriends man, ones my bestfriend and that leaves one. I rolled my eyes once more before I crawled to simons lap, grabbed his face and kissed him. I expected this to be a quick peck but it's like we got caught up in it. My heart raced as he kissed back one of his hands rested behind my neck and the other held my hip. We continued until I had to pull back, as much as I didn't want to I need to breathe and I'm sure he did aswell. Simon smiled and looked down as I went back to my seat in the circle, as I was going I heard Jj pat simons back and say "yes Simon getting some!!" I bit my lip and shook my head. I heard Ethan laugh his head off and when I saw what I died aswell. Josh's face was priceless no matter how old I was I was always his baby sister so to see me like this was probably a shock to him. I quickly moved on "okay josh truth or dare?" "Truth" he replied. "Pussy!!" I mocked him which just made him roll his eyes. "What's the most amount of time you and freya have had sex in a day?" Jj shouts "ew you perv" I said as I slapped his head. "I don't like 7" josh replied while Freya proceeded to punch him. "You guys fuck like dogs" I whisper Ethan heard and it made us have a laughing fit. "Simon truth or dare" Emily shouted eventhough it wasn't her go but everyone went along with it anyway. "Yeah dare, I'm not having Nicole and Jj call me a pussy" I giggled as he looked at me. " I dare you to give a hickey to the person you're most attracted to in the room" simons eyes scanned across the room until they landed on me. I saw josh's eyes widened as he looked away I heard Freya and em giggle. Before Simon did anything he whispered in my ear "are you okay with this? Like you can say no" I giggled due to him being really nervous. I whispered back "it's okay Simon" ofcourse I like Simon it's just he doesn't and we're just friends. Once there was a dark purple mark on my neck he pulled away. "What have I actually just witnessed, my best mate getting with my sis.." he was interrupted by Freya saying well I think it was a great game me and josh are going bed" she smiled as she dragged josh up. "Yeah me and Ethan need to get home." I said bye and Jj ran upstairs saying he had to see vikk and oh surprise surprise me and Simon left alone. "Hey im sorry about the ki-" I was suddenly pulled into a kiss.
-lol hey again hope you like it tell me how I can improve x