4

Nicole's P.O.V
As soon as I said that Freya's eyes widened and I honestly feared that they were actually going to pop out of her head. "Knew this would happen and it's all down to me and Em. We did a good didn't we!!" Freya said to me. "No this is awful! Now it's just gonna be awkward between me and Simon and we won't ever be able to be normal friends again." I blurted out. Freya looked at my confused and said "but you don't want to be normal friends it's so bait that you both like eachother you both just need a bit of a push to get you two started because you're both being pussies." She said. A million questions ran through my head when Freya said that, Simon likes me? What the fuck she's definitely got it all wrong, she has to. "Well I'm going to sleep now so see you tomorrow Nics" and with that she left me gobsmacked.

The next day once I surfaced I got out of bed at around 12 and went to my bathroom to freshen up. I opted to stay in my pjs all day which consisted of an XL sidemen top and my lace underwear underneath. I threw my frizzy hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs. "Oh look sleeping beauty decided to wake up" I heard jj say from the living room. I yawned and replied "ha ha so funny" I looked up and stopped in my tracks to find all the sidemen and the managers here. I didn't mind everyone seeing me look a hot ass mess but still didn't realise everyone was gonna be here. "Would have tried to put in more effort if I knew everyone was here but you know my bad I'm going to eat breakfast now I'll be in the kitchen" I said as I walked out the room. I looked back to see Simon staring at me as I walked off I turned my head back to the kitchen and smirked. As I poured my milk into the cereal filled bowl I went to grab a spoon when JJ was standing directly behind me, I gasped and nearly dropped my food I put it down on the counter beside us and slapped JJs arm "DON'T DO THAT!! Gosh scared the shit out of me." Jide just stood there laughing his ass off I rolled my eyes and started to walk off when he called my name. I turned around and he began, "you know I'm your bestfriend right? And you can tell me anything?" I looked at him and cocked my eyebrow. "Yes jj I know I can, where's this going?" I asked back perplexed. "Nowhere I just thought I should let you know" he beamed back at me. "Okay you too yeah I'm gonna go eat now so see you later" we'll That's was weird.
———————————————————————
Heya so this has some reads like what the actual fuck😂😂😂 but omg Thankyou and it's 86 in minter what's going on. If you actually care about this story I'm gonna try update every week leave comments lads wanna get to know you lots x