9

Nicole's P.O.V
As the kiss became more heated he quickly pulled away and whispered "jump". I did as I was told and he caught me with hands underneath my bum supporting me whilst we continued to kiss. His hands roamed my body but pulled away and said "Nicole I really want to do this but I want to make it more romantic for us so can we wait?" He said with sad eyes. Damn this boy just gets better and better. "Whatever you want si honestly you make me so happy I don't mind what we do" I said pecking his lips. "Soon princess I promise" he smiled. I hopped off him and he ran to grab the bottles of drinks, yeah it was defo gonna be a messy one tonight. "I'm gonna go grab some glasses so I'll be back get comfy" si said beaming, I don't think I've seen him this happy either to be honest.
As he went downstairs I quickly got out of my dress and changed into a pair of silk pjs from Victoria secrets but the bottoms were basically booty shorts, I say we have a little fun teasing...

Simons P.O.V
This was the best time I've had in months you know, I ran down the stairs unable to contain my excitement, I got to the kitchen and grabbed 2 wine glasses and shot glasses and some cola just in case we needed a mixer. I was ready to sprint back upstairs to the most perfect girl until I was stopped in the kitchen by Freya. "Simon omg how's it going? She good? are you two a thing? Have you had se-" she said all in one breath. "Freya can you relax" I laughed. "It's going great and I'm about to go back up to that beautiful girl, I think she's having a good time too. No we aren't a thing Freya this is our first date if I could ask now I would but I'm definitely not going to and mind your business go back to the old man" I continued. She just laughed and allowed me to leave the kitchen considering I answered most of her questions. I got back upstairs and saw Nicole laying on my bed on her phone in pink booty short which were silk and a matching top. Boy was it going to be hard to control myself tonight but I have to I want everything to be perfect for the first time we do things.

Nicole's P.O.V
Si came back in and put the glasses straight down. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I was stopped by Freya asking bare questions you know sort your friend out" he laughed back. "Hahahah shes just curious" I smiled and noticed how Simons eyes kept roaming my body every few seconds, I guess my plan is working? He pored us shots and we both had vodka and coke basically all vodka and we sat down on his bed and turned on the tv. We turned to Netflix straight away and put on black mirror since it was both our favourite series.
Three drinks in and an episode down me and Simon were getting a bit drunk and we were getting a bit touchy feely with eachother to say the least. We continued watching until I felt Simon shuffle a bit and felt light kisses on my cheek which moved down to my neck. As he nibbled on it leaving a mark I unintentionally let out a moan. Once I did I felt him smirk against my neck so I pulled his head up and kissed him. I ended up straddling him as we kissed in sync and moaned at eachother. Simon flipped us over and kissed Lower and lower, he began lifting my top up but asking "you okay to carry on?" With loving eyes. "Yeah baby I'm good thought you wanted to wait for the perfect set up" I smirked back knowing I was being clever. "Fuck the perfect set up" he replied and moved back to my mouth kissing me passionately and with all his might and shit that was hot.
————————————————————————
Still debating whether I am going to continue this scene don't know how dirty y'all are or how old you man are😂😂 so yeah let me know if someone's still reading love ya lots xx