5

Simons P.O.V
So I need to get a main channel video out today and it's probably gonna be a q and a but I don't wanna make it dead so I need to ask someone to do it with me. I couldn't decide who I was gonna do it with so I jumped on twitter and said, "doing a Q and A but Idk who to do it with tweet who I should do it with". I decided I would film later because it's still very early in the morning. My stomach was actually roaring I was so hungry so I walked into the kitchen and saw the back of Nicole's head with her hair in a messy bun sitting at the island in one of our XL sidemen t-shirts. Okay Simon act normal like nothing even happened. Who am I kidding I can't do that I'm head over the heels for the girl maybe I should just man up and ask her out. That's a lot harder than it sounds.

I snuck up on Nicole grabbed her shoulders and made her jump. Should have filmed it, was the funniest thing ever she screamed and everything. "SIMON WHAT THE FUCK" she shouted "think I've genuinely shat myself oh my gosh" I couldn't hold back my laughter that. I erupted into a fit of laughter and Nicole joined in after she got over the fright. "Soooo GoodMorning" I said after I got over my fit. She smiled and said back "Morning Minter" I smiled to myself as I grabbed cereal from the cupboard. I heard she was listening to something "what you watching?" I asked in curiosity. "Your video" she said. I quickly spun around and said "you watch my videos?" I said baffled. "Course I do" she said and giggled. I sat down next to Nicole and cringed as I watched myself. As I did Nikki noticed my face and said "what's wrong." "Nothing I just can't stand watching myself back." As we were watching she began to get a lot of notifications from Twitter.

Nicole's P.O.V
My twitter mentions were blowing up "what the actual fuck is going on?" I said as I picked up my phone and went on twitter. It said I was mentioned in one of simons tweets. He was asking who he should do a q and a with. "It's all to your tweet" I said to Simon. "Wait what?" He replied as he checked his phone. His eyes widened. "Well guess I gotta give the people what they want do you mind filming with me?" I blushed so hard "no I don't" I smiled back. "Great I'll get them to send in some questions
And we'll start in about an hour?" He asked. "I should get ready I look a right state" i said as I jumped off the chair. "As if you ever look a state" Simon grinned to me as I walked off. I turned round as i went back and smiled at him.

An hour later I was ready with some light makeup and my hair in its natural curly state. I was in a Adidas crop top and some ripped jeans. There was a knock at my door, "Nikki you ready?" "Yeah coming" I shouted back. I ran across the hall to his room and jumped on him to try and get him back for earlier but it didn't really work. "Ugh I'm gonna get you back so hard" I said as I walked over to the filming area. Simon just laugh and shook his head. After we spoke for a bit Si switched on the camera and started "Yo what is going on and welcome back to my channel today I'm joined with Nicole... say hi" "heya" I smiled I looked at Simon and he just smiled back. "So anyway we're gonna be doing a q and a and I asked you guys for questions with the #askminter..." a few questions in I was already laughing my head off. "Right so next question" "I've seen you and Nicole in the backgrounds of vlogs and stuff are you two together?" Me and Simon looked at each other and then he said "we aren't together no" but I wish we were. "Moving on.." I grabbed the phone and giggled as I read this one out "Nicole's so peng isn't she??!!" I turned my head to Simon still giggling "ofcourse she is! I mean look at her" I blushed furiously as he said that. After a few more questions Simon wrapped up the video and said goodbye once the camera was off I wondered over to the bed and threw myself on it. "Filming is tiring you know" I said as I yawned. "Thanks for doing it with my today" he said as he joined me on the bed. He grabbed the remote from next to him "wanna watch something with me?" He asked. "Yeah sure what we watching" I said while I picked myself up and lay next to him. "Friends?" He replied and looked at me. "You know me so well!"
A few episodes in Simon turned his head and looked at me "hey Um so I just wanted to know if you would like to go to dinner with me tomorrow but like I get it if you say n-" I quickly cut him off. I sat up was Simon asking me on a date? Like a proper date? My heart was pounding. "Like a date?" I blurted out. " I mean yeah" he said scratching his head. "I would love to" I said as I stared into his eyes as they lit up.
————————————————————————
Okayyyy so this is my longest chapter I hope they're getting better, but yeahhh it's getting somewhere send in some ideas or just feedback in general would mean a lot if you vote and comment too
Love yous x