3

Nicole's P.O.V
I threw my hands into his hair and tugged slightly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We both pulled away for air and I instantly started blushing and Simon did the same. He starts "I'm sorry I really shoul..." I stopped him saying it was okay. But what if he regretted it. I've liked Simon for ages but I know he'd never like me, I'm just not his type.

Simons p.o.v
I really like Nicole but I don't know how to tell her. I'm actually mental I can't believe I've just snogged her like that she probably hates me now shit. After I said goodnight to her I ran to JJs room and flung myself on his bed while he sat at his desk. "What's wrong with you bro you just kissed and gave your crush a hickey you should be spazzing out" JJ said to me. "I just kissed her again" I blurted out to him as quickly as I could. Jj spun round in his "WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU SITTING HERE THEN!"
"She probably hates me now though!" I said as I paced around the room. Jj walked up to me and said "Si are you crazy? Did you see the way she kissed you like that wasn't just for a dare didn't you feel anything man??" He was right though I never have felt something this strong
towards someone. It's different with her.

Nicole's P.O.V
I ran up to josh's room. No not to tell josh I don't want him to kill me or Simon but to tell Freya about everything, you see as much as I love josh, Freya is the sister I've never had but needed. I knocked on the door and heard a shuffle and josh say "come in" I flung the door open and said "Freya i need to speak to you" I said very flustered. "You good sis?" Josh replied. "I'm great just need to speak to Frey you can have your girlfriend back soon" I said as me and Freya walked off to my bedroom. "Freya me and Simon kissed again."
————————————————————————
Lol no ones reading this but oh well maybe one day
If you are reading my crap Thankyou so muchhhhh help me improve dms always open and please vote and comment love ya x