7

Nicole's p.o.v
After the whole makeout encounter with vik and JJ let's just say things have been different in the house and the sexual tension between me and Simon has been rising. But I need to pull myself together our date is tonight so nothing can mess this up. It was almost 4pm and Si said we're gonna leave at 7. Since we were going to a classy restaurant apparently I searched through my wardrobe trying to dig something out to wear. As I was looking my door flew open and standing at it was Freya, Emily and Sarah. They all walked in and Freya gasped. "What? What happened?" I replied frantically thinking she got scared. "Nicole why aren't you in the shower washing your hair, shaving and getting ready?" She asked as the girls agreed. "I'm looking for something to wear and I literally can't find anything, we're going fancy and I don't think I have anything that nice."
"You go for your shower and relax we shall find something babes" Sarah said as Emily pushed me into the bathroom.
When I stepped out of the bathroom fresh and ready to get dressed I find the outfit they'd chose for me laying on the bed. Before I could say anything a face mask was dumped on my face and I was quickly rushed to my dressing table where Emily began to do my hair. "Girlies you really don't have to do this for my" I said expressing my admiration for them.
"Awh Nikki we want you to have best time you deserve it." Sarah said to me.
We decided to do my hair in big, chunky curls which cascaded down my back. Damn my hair has grown. But anyway I had a look at what the girls picked out. It was a beautiful, satin red dress (Pic above) I don't even remember buying this! "This was in my wardrobe??" I asked as my makeup started being applied. "You have way more clothes than we thought like damn girl you're only one person" Freya said causing everyone to giggle like we were 13 again.
"Nicole you still good to leave at 7?" I heard Simon shout to me from the other room. The girls squealed as I told them to shut up.
"Yeah I'm all good to leave then" I shouted back.
There was a knock on the door and Freya ran up to it finding her boyfriend aka my brother. It was 6:45 and i was currently in my silk robe with a full face of makeup on. "What have you guys been doing up he-" everyone giggled.
"How beautiful does she look?!" Emily basically shouted at josh. "You look amazing baby sis, and I know your not a baby anymore but you always will be to me, mum would be so proud of you." Josh started blubbering as his eyes became glassy. "Josh can you maybe not make me cry after it's taken us over an hour and a bit to do my makeup." I said as I fanned my eyes free from tears. "Okay yeah yeah I won't I hope you have a great time tonight yeah" he said hugging me. "Thankyou josh" all the girls awed.
Okay it was finally 7 and I was in my outfit ready to leave, I also had some black lingerie on underneath, you never know😂. After we had a whole photo shoot in my room, have to get a pic for the gram, I walked out my room. As I walked down the stairs holding the banister as my heels were quite high, I saw everyone waiting at the bottom. Simon was on his phone checking where the uber was but when he looked up it's as if his eyes were about to pop out of his head.

Simons p.o.v
While I was on the phone to the uber checking where he was josh came down the stairs sort of teary. "You good?" I asked him. "Simon don't hurt my sister okay and I know you won't but I'm her brother and she's still a baby to me" josh said trying to compose himself. "Ofcourse I won't josh" I replied back quickly. "Where you two even going tonight you both look amazing?" He asked. "We're going to the aqua shard for dinner and I don't know where after maybe a bar?" I said smiling just thinking of the time we're about to have. "Damn Si spoiling her already she wouldn't care if you lots went to the park" he giggle. "You two really are siblings aren't you, that's exactly what she said." As I said this I got a message on my phone saying the uber is around 5 minutes away. I heard small taps on the stairs, I looked up and saw her. She's so beautiful, just everything about her is perfect. She walked up to me and smiled, "you alright?" She smiled. " you look beautiful I literally have no words" I whispered. I've never seen her smile bigger than she just did. Everyone in the house ended up in the passage near the door. "Simon man you are so lucky!" Jj shouted, "but you two look good together" he added on as he winked. I blushed and so did she. "ALRIGHT PICTURE TIME" Freya shouted and as soon as she did everyone got their phones out. Oh well a few pictures won't hurt. Well that's what I thought. Nicole and I posed for a few more pictures I got a message letting me know our uber was here. I grabbed Nicole's hand and intertwined our fingers. Before we opened the door everyone shouted bye and wished us a great time. Nicole grabbed her mk bag and we walked out.
————————————————————————
Next chapter the date!! Don't forget to vote and share and leave some comments❤️ Ly lots x