Life.

The world was a large place for young Anoriath Homodo Shimada. He never really understood why lots of people gave him second looks as if he was not one of them. Until a couple years later he figured it out. He was beyond starving and felt the rumble in his stomach clawing at the side of his skin. He tried to ignore it yet he failed. It began to burn. He ran down an alleyway and he could feel his mind going to violent thoughts. 'Flesh, Humans, Bodies, Blood.' He craved their insides and wanted to gut them all just to see what it felt like. What it tasted like. He continued to run until he found himself on another street yet this time filled with even more people. He felt his arms slowly arise from his pockets and was about to grab someone until he felt an unusually sized hand cover his mouth, Nobody took notice as they all wanted to get to their destination but for young Anoriath he was kicking and screaming, biting almost to get this mans hand off his mouth. The man grunted until he stopped inside a closed cafe and Anoriath turned around quickly to see who he was. ''An old man?'' He said out loud unknowingly. The old man turned around an nodded. Anoriath was shocked by the man's pure strength yet he didn't feel like testing him even more.

Anoriath ran out as he didn't know what else to say or do in front of this man and even so he didn't want to be late with his school, he was a new transfer already and he was about to be late on his first day. A surge of power flooded his veins until he found himself stood at the front gates of his school. He looked around and noticed that again nobody took any notice of him except for two girls. He felt his body walk over to them instinctively and just stood there behind them. 'Uh, Hi there.' The two girls looked behind them at the boy who was just a little taller than them 'Hey!' One of the girls said. ''I'm Luna.' Said the girl who had the description of black, long hair and her eyes were also black with a hint of grey which felt unnatural but not at this moment in time with a small gold undertone, she also looked quite pale and thin and was a little lean yet tall at the same time. The other girl who introduced herself as Katelyn who had the profile of Brown Mid Length hair, her eyes were blue like the ocean but right around the pupil, she has a hint of yellow. She was a little more tanned side than Luna was and was around the height of 5'4. She was also a little on the thin side.  

Anoriath looked at both of them and was stunned at how they weren't reacting to him just like everyone else did. ''I've never seen you around school before, are you the new transfer?'' Luna asked. ''Yeah,'' exclaimed Anoriath ''I just moved here today so I don't really know where I am or what classes I have today..'' They both smiled and indicated to follow along and Anoriath did as he was told, he continued to look around the entire school as Luna and Katelyn showed him around.