Isolation.

War is brewing between the IAK and the Kiliro, Anoriath saw on the news with the tv that was in his lonely room, he sighed as he twisted and turned and pipes that were connected into his body fell undone. He fell out of his bed and groaned yet his wounds had fully healed due to his new body, his healing was faster than ever but his power was weaker than before. He screamed in his mind as he looked out at the peaceful world, the humans not knowing how much the world was crumbling before them. He opened his door and wondered around for a few minutes before he returned back to back to his room. To his surprise, Katelyn and Luna were both waiting for him and they gave him a huge hug and smiled. ''We would never leave you,'' Luna said as Katelyn giggled. ''You're the best, why would we ever leave you.'' Anoriath groaned as the hugging started messing with his internals. ''But, I'm not me anymore.'' They both stopped hugging and Katelyn came forward. ''No, You are you. Your body is different but your personality is still the same.'' As Anoriath looked at them both he climbed back into his hospital bed and reconnected the pipes. The beeping started as the heart condition was stabilised. Katelyn and Luna began to sob. ''We did this to you.'' They both said simultaneously. ''It wasn't you,'' Anoriath stated. ''It was my sister. Yoshi.'' At that point, they both stepped back. ''She has an ability while she is dead to possess the living and turns them against me. However, now that I'm fully Kiliro she won't harm you anymore, yet in saying this I don't want you with me right now, my new Kiliro body is difficult to control and I may become mad.'' They both looked at each other and nodded. ''Oh and girls... be careful out there. War is brewing.'' As he then watched the girls walk out together Yoshi appeared in front of him, at the end of his bed he saw the corrupted face of his wretched sister. She took out her hand and hissed at him. It was like a spirit escaping the hell they were in and finally dying. She tried calling out but the native language from Friolo in which he didn't understand but knew which language it was. She got ever closer towards him as he screamed and a pulse of energy escaped out of Anoriath. All electrical items in his room turned off and back on. He realised that something was off with the full body scanner. He didn't have full Kiliro organs. He was still half Kiliro and half Human. This whole operation was still a trick. It was all a plan because the doctors the doctors knew that he could get rid of Yoshi... they even knew that Yoshi was haunting him. His isolation helped him and actually helped him get rid of Yoshi. As the blast of energy dissipated, he thought to himself. If war is brewing with the IAK and Kiliro's then I'm the only one who can stop it. I'm the only one who can stop the war or bring one side of the faction victories. He spoke loudly to himself. ''I'm Anoriath, I am the only one on Earth that can win this war. I'm the only one who can bring peace to this world. I am a half Kiliro.'' He stood up and looked out the window as he put his half mask on. ''I am Anoriath Homodo Shimada and I will bring peace.''