Survival.

As Anoriath tried running away he felt himself also wanting to look back, it was the first friends he had made in years. Since the start of his life actually. Once he saw how Katelyn and Luna reacted to him being a Kiliro something clicked inside him, maybe something about humans weren't so bad. Even though the IAK had been looking for him and he was now hunted he couldn't help but wonder why the girls didn't try to fight. He suddenly realised that they saw through the destructive nature of the Kiliro side of him and saw the human side of him. He heard the sirens stop and then knew that the girls would be questioned. He only hoped that they would lie about his description. Kiliro were everywhere, fleeing the surroundings and so he either had to fight or die, he tried sticking to the rooftops but there were ghouls everywhere. He felt sweat running down his forehead and as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop he saw the little droplets of sweat dripping down, he never knew what it felt like to be chased by his body was saying otherwise, as he looked back he felt his legs come to a halt. He didn't want to move yet he didn't want to be captured either, but that choice was already gone. The IAK had caught up and he saw that the men with briefcases were surrounding him. He put his arms out and said ''I'll tell you anything, just don't hurt me.'' He said this with a slight hint of anger in his tone, the men looked confused as they were expecting a fight yet they all shared eye contact with quick glances towards Anoriath and agreed. They saw his shape was too weak and that his face was too pale for him to even attempt to fight. One man whom which looked like the leader of the small group asked him a question of which it consisted of ''So if you don't want to hurt us. Why hurt that poor girl?'' Anoriath looked down at which his hair fell to his eyes. He felt like not replying as he didn't have any clue why he did but he clearly said ''I don't know what got into me, I didn't want to do it.'' He began to break down as the IAK and the small group got closer, They then took a weapon and hit Anoriaths head with the hilt of the blade the world surrounding him then turned to a fuzz and then black, he heard the sounded of a truck or a van start up. Then he went completely unconscious with shackles strapped to him.