Imprisonment.

As Anoriath awoke locked up in chains he felt that his head was numb, he could only see a blur but he could hear a crowd of people, no not a crowd but hundreds of people, he saw white all around and felt that he was dangling in the air. Something hit him and it was hot. He saw a cauldron of boiling water being poured onto his head by a man who looked somewhat in his 30's. Anoriath screamed in pain until the burns would stop and his wounds would reopen. He wasn't healing fast enough for the pain to subside quickly yet he felt mortal, Just like the puny humans that he had faced before his capture. Rows of men cheered at the monster in pain and they all looked in pure enjoyment. He couldn't feel anything besides the tip of his fingers in which were bleeding profusely and then the doors swung wide open, it was them, Luna and Katelyn. Luna stood in silence with her head to the white floor yet Katelyn had rage building up until she screamed ''You cows! You cant do that to him!'' Anoriath's head rose slowly and then saw the two girls standing in front of a man in white. He shooked his head at them and said in a raspy voice. ''Did you--'' He didn't have the energy to continue yet he was surprised that Katelyn had still been on his side even though her flesh was now scarred by the teeth of Anoriath. He had flashbacks to when he was a boy and when he brutally murdered an innocent soul just for being hungry. He couldn't control it, just like before. Luna then stands and looks around ''Do you even realise that he is just like you, yet his body only accepts the flesh of us. He can't help it yet you still torture a boy that is my age?!'' The Leader of the IAK turned around and smirked at the girl. He then raised the cauldron again and poured it on Anoriath's head, screams echoed throughout the hall until he felt his eye turn red. The chains snapped and his anger was released his rage and anger. His kagune was now in full form as he then penetrated the flesh of the leader and kill him instantly, blood poured onto the floor staining it red as his guts fell to the floor along with it. ''You can hurt me, but if my friends are involved then god help your soul.'' He said as he looked crazed. He battled with a IAK agent and snapped his quinque, the man had fear in his eyes and then his eyes shut as his body fell limp to the floor. He ran out grabbing Katelyn and Luna by the hands and felt his breathing intensify. His wounds were bleeding but due to the flesh he had just devoured he was now able to heal. He saw lights and sirens start and that the billboards around town went to code red. He spoke as he ran with the girls 'This isn't me but to protect the ones that like me, I'll lay my life down just to keep you away from harm.'' He then ran down an alleyway and into an abandoned house as helicopters flew by. He was again on the hunt. But this time it was a death sentence. His face was known and he was to be killed on sight. A voice spoke from behind him and it was on what looked like a mummy yet the girl's voice was young. She seemed powerful in a way. Until he saw it wasn't just one body yet many. They all had the signs of an organisation who wish to seek the truth. It was the most powerful group. Anoriath's rage was still showing and so he stood up quickly and surrounded the girls with his Kagune. ''Back off! I've had a pretty fucked up day and I don't want you freaks standing in the way!'' The girl giggled and looked at the boy ''My, what rage you have. We aren't here to kill. Just to save. But if we are freaks then what does that make you? Half-breed. Those are the freaks.'' She giggled again and continued. ''We know how protective you are over these two. So what will it be? Walk with us and we will explain along the way.''