Decisions.

As the doctors desperately tried bringing his heart back to life by jump-starting the electrodes using the defibrillator, his body jolted at each increasing shock until a small beep was heard amongst one of the monitors, Anoriath was badly damaged and even with his fast healing it would take weeks to walk, and even more to actually fully heal. As Anoriath slowly came back to life he began to open his eyes slowly which were forcefully shut by sleeping dust, he mumbled a couple words as he saw the doctors all watching him. His hearing was still mumbled and he could hear a couple talking to him or colleagues. The only thing he heard was Zuemer say to Anoriath. ''You're lucky to be alive, stay with me bud.'' His mind then faded away as his vision grew dark. Anoriath was then in a medically induced coma for a couple days until his condition had stabilised. Once this happened he was re-awoken and he was forced to make the decision that would change his life. ''Anoriath Homodo Shimada. We know what you are, this isn't a real hospital yet we accepted your kind. Half breeds who are in dire need, You have to make a choice that may affect your life, forever.'' The doctor continued to speak as he sat down next to Anoriath. ''Do you want to change your Kiliro organs to Human, or change your human organs to Kiliro.'' He looked at Anoriath and smiled a little. ''I'll give you all the time you need.''

As Anoriath was left in the room he started to sob as he then made his choice. ''Doctor, I want to be Kiliro.'' The doctor nodded as he then put a mask on Anoriath's head. This put him to sleep. As Anoriath was asleep for twenty-one hours straight he had to battle his own mind and stop the ghoul taking over, he didn't want to become a ghoul who was mental and who just ate for fun. After the twenty-one hour operation, Anoriath finally awoke, both his eyes uncontrollably red. He cried a red tear as he knew he was now not as powerful as before and that in the modern society he was now considered a monster. He looked at himself in the mirror, he couldn't think about the feeling of what his friend Zuemer now thought of him. Just then Zuemer, Katelyn and Luna walked into the room. Zuemer looked at Anoriath in disgust and left, Katelyn stood still and Luna shook his head. They saw his red eyes and thought that he was now, in fact, a different person. They couldn't look past the monster he was, the monster he was forced to be. He took out his hands expecting them to hold it and be there for him. All Anoriath heard was the sound of a door opening with two pairs of feet walking out and the clunk of the door shutting. Once again, Anoriath was in isolation.