Death.

''I am born for this.'' His eyes opened as he became determined with what he had to do. He marched towards the main IAK Buildings, he screeched and shouted a warcry, others joining behind him. Soon enough there were hundreds of Kiliro's standing and shouting. ''We will prevail! We are Alive!'' They all waited far from the buildings until they saw a mirror image, men with briefcases swarming out of the tall buildings that rose far into the sky, they all stood in silence. The sound of helicopters filming this historic moment. Anoriath marched forward. Alone. He walked until the leader of the IAK began to walk forward. They both met in the middle. ''Look at you, Kiliro's working together. It's a glorious sight, too bad you all will perish.'' Anoriath chuckled as he looked towards the middle-aged man. ''You're so simple-minded, you just think that you will win, don't you.''  The man's briefcase opened and revealed some sort of huge spear. Anoriath chuckled as the man swung, Anoriath flew his body back almost like a game of limbo, he ducked right under and impaled the leader. At this moment the IAK charged. Anoriath looked at the oncoming storm and smiled. ''Perfect.'' 

The Kiliro's and IAK were now involved in a civil war, a scale the world had never seen before, Kiliro and Human guts everywhere. Screams were echoing as the city was thrown into Anarchy, buildings were destroyed and people were evacuating the city. ''For the Kiliro's!'' Anoriath shouted as a red mist descended, he was looking for vengeance for everything they had done to him. The lightning storm hit along with rain and winds. Rain covered the entire area, fires so violent that the rain couldn't extinguish them. Lightning struck once every couple seconds, some even killing the Kiliro's or IAK. Anoriath impaled body after body, ripping the flesh off some humans that went into his vision, he feasted like a madman. He didn't care who or what it was but he was out for blood. His mask had been destroyed and he continued to fight, his true Kiziro unleashing, power unparalleled to any Kiliro that had ever existed. his roar echoed throughout the burning city. Lightning continuing to strike all around, the rain dropping like bombs and the wind blowing the guts and bodies of the deceased away into the black mist that had now descended upon the war. Sounds of steel and bone clashing together seemed to never stop, Anoriath smiled as his trail was clearly seen through the bodies that kept dropping to the floor. He smirked as he was the only Kiliro remaining. His bloodlust was so strong that not even faces were visible. He was down to two IAK's left. One of the Queilo's had impelled his spleen and another was the sound of an axe cutting his arm straight off. ''No, not like this.'' He used his Kiziro to stab the two remaining in the heart. His red mist lifted as he saw the faces on who it was. Katelyn and Luna stabbed straight through the heart as they both looked at him. ''We forgive you, Anoriath, See you in the afterlife.'' Their bodies dropped limply simultaneously and Anoriath ripped out the Axe and spear from his body, his death imminent. He looked at the girls and he began to cry, he killed them both. His lost arm was bleeding on the floor creating a pool of blood beneath him. He then fell onto the ground and looked up to the sky. Rain pouring onto his face hiding his tears among the rain. He sighed as he spoke weakly. ''This was my fault. I'm sorry Luna and Katelyn. See you soon.'' With that Anoriath's eyes closed and his world went black and grew silent. The war had ended. A mass murder had occurred and neither side had won.

Hopefully, you all enjoyed this book. I will be making more so stay tuned! I'd like to give a big thank you to whoever may be reading this! With over 100 reads I wouldn't have continued this book so thank you!