Love.

As Anoriath and Luna shared the kiss, Anoriath was unable to move. His whole body had shut down letting this moment play. After a minute went by he pulled away and his eyes grew wide. ''Did you just-'' he was unable to finish the sentence he hoped to say, he never thought anyone would grow any type of feelings for him, friendship was good enough but the emotions he was feeling right now overtook him. His heart raced as he just stared into Luna's eyes which seemed to glimmer in the moonlight. Anoriaths face flushed with red and Luna giggled with a calm voice, she didn't even seem scared to do it. ''Anoriath, I love you. You're like no-one I have ever seen, you are such a good man. Kind and loving.'' Anoriath expected nothing less and nothing more, he was loved and that was it, it was all he ever wanted. He could only smile. Anoriath then spoke softly. ''Come on, let's get some sleep.'' As the night passed the sun rose towards the east and the sunlight shone into the building Katelyn arose first and the Luna and then Anoriath. Katelyn was unaware of the love blossoming with Luna and Anoriath yet she got up quickly and it seemed as if she had something on her mind. She asked a question which was difficult for Anoriath to answer yet he did. Katelyn asked ''What are those IAK guys? I know they are bad towards you and all but...why?'' Anoriath looked towards her he stuttered for a second. ''The IAK is a huge band of men and women humans which love to hunt our species, they love to rid of us and kill our families. My family, they were hunting down for years until they finally found us. My mother and father hid me at a young age to save me. I was... I was left to fight and survive at an early age.'' Luna and Katelyn both seemed quite emotional at this and they both stood him up and hugged him. Due to Anoriath being away from anyone for years he didn't know what it was yet he copied what they were doing and they hugged for a couple minutes. Katelyn started to talk again feeling quite sad about what he had just said, ''I'm sorry, I didn't know..'' Anoriath nodded and looked at them both. ''Its fine, as long as you two are safe then I don't mind what you guys say.'' Anoriath walked towards a window to see the sun shining across the entire city. He smiled yet he looked down and thought about the night before and about the kiss. He finally met someone he could love, someone who cared about him. His heart pounded at the thought of it as he couldn't control his feelings, he smiled still as Katelyn came over and patted his back. ''Listen, I know your life is difficult, I couldn't imagine how bad it is.. but Luna and I will always be by your side.'' As they all heard the door creak open a woman looked through and entered the area. Anoriath stood on guard as the woman, whose hair was brown and shoulder length and partially swayed over her eye looked at them all. ''Hi, I'm Yoshi Yasu and I'm a friend of your parents Anoriath and we have a lot to talk about.'' At this point, a sound of a helicopter came overhead and sirens blared. Yoshi continued. ''Run.'' At this point, four simultaneous explosions happened on the bottom floor and the building started to collapse.