**✿❀Chapter Three: Perfect Little Zuzu❀✿**

A/N

Three chapters in one day? Might as well release the whole book Jesus Christ 

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Zane's P.O.V

It's my second day of being a Mief'wa, which leaves six more agonizing days to go. To make it worse, Mom's gonna be here any second! Luckily, Kawaii~Chan will be here any second too!

 I tried my best to take a good shower, but it's my first time showering as a Mief'wa and I'm not sure I did it right. I hear a knock on my door. "Zane~Kun, it's me!" I let out a sigh of relief seeing that it's not Mom. I rush over to my door and swing it open. 

 "Kawaii~Chan! Thank Irene! I was just about to-" Kawaii~Chan cuts me off by walking in and closing the door. She sniffs. "Uh.... Kawaii~Chan?" I ask, obviously confused. She grabs my shirt and pulls her face to my chest. My face turns bright red. "K-Kawaii~Chan!" I shriek. She doesn't respond, only sniffs.

 "You smell great Zane~Kun." Kawaii~Chan pulls away and blushes a bit. I don't know how to take that.

 "U-Uh... thanks??" I blink hard. Kawaii~Chan smiles.  

 "S-So.... ummm...." Kawaii~Chan looks down as she stumbles on her own words. Both of us are blushing. 

 Why am I blushing? I wonder, looking down at the floor as well. It's suddenly really hard to make eye contact with Kawaii~Chan. "Kawa--" I'm interrupted by loud enthusiastic pounding on my door.

 "Oh Zuzu~!" My Mom yells from outside. "Open up sweetie, it's me!" I freeze. 

 "I'll get it Zane~Kun." Kawaii~Chan reassures me.

 "Thanks." I walk out of the door's sight so my Mom won't see me first thing.

 Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

 I open the door to see a smiling lady who I know from past experience is Zianna, Zane's mother. "Hi Ms. Ro'Meave!" I greet, trying my best to sound polite. 

 "Oh, sweetie, you can call me Zianna!" Zianna flicks her wrist cheerfully. "Oh Zuzu! Wait," Zianna stops in her tracks. "What are you doing in Zuzu's house. OoooOOoO~ Were you... perhaps.. spending the night together if you catch my drift?" I go completely red in the face.

 "Nya!? What are you talking about?"

 "I'd love some grandbabies soon!" Zianna yells with no shame. 

 "It wasn't like that Zianna! I promise you!" I plead, trying desperately to stop blushing. 

 "Alright, alright, then why are you here? Not that I mind, sweetie! I haven't seen you in so long! We have so much to catch up on!" Zianna says. I shift uncomfortably, knowing I'm going to have to at least start the explanation on why Zane is the way he is. 

 "Well, you see, Zane~Kun had a little incident with a potion recently..." I mumble. Zianna lets out a long and overdramatic gasp.

 "That's awful! Is he okay?" Zianna shouts, worried.

 "Of course! You don't need to worry about him, since the effects of the potion will be undone in six days." I explain to Zane~Kun's mom. She nods, understanding. 

 "Well, what has this potion done to Zane?" She asks, confused. 

 "It-" I try to explain, but Zane~Kun cuts me off. I turn around to see Zane~Kun walking out of his hiding place. 

 "It turned me into a Mief'wa." Zane mumbles, staring at the ground like it's the Mona Lisa. 

 Zane's P.O.V

 I'm staring at the ground because if I look up, I'll have to see Mom's shocked face. And I just- I just can't handle that. "Zuzu!" Mom shrieks. I wince, not only at her loud high-pitched voice, but at the fact that she seems so shocked. I gather up the courage to look up and meet my mother's gaze. "Are you mad?" I ask awkwardly.

 "Zuzu, no, of course not! Why would I be? After all, it was an accident and it's only temporary, correct?" Mom asked me. I took a step forward. 

 "Yeah, just six more days." I reply. Mom nods. 

 "Oh, Zuzu, no need to feel sad! C'mere!" Mom runs to me and wraps me in a hug.

 "M-Mom!" I look over at Kawaii~Chan for help, but she just giggles. It takes what feels like five hours but what turns out to be thirty seconds for her to release me from the hug.

 Those hugs would have choked anyone that isn't me. Heh. I'm glad that I'm used to them by now. I think. Mom sits down on the couch and gestures for me and Kawaii~Chan to sit down as well. I sit in the middle, with Mom on my left and Kawaii~Chan on my right.

 "Now, tell me how this all happened dear." Mom asks. Kawaii~Chan and Mom look at me, waiting for me to start. 

 "Well, I was in Lucinda's room. She was working on a cat potion." I start. Mom interrupts me.

 "Shouldn't that have turned you into a cat instead?" Mom asks. I can see where she's coming from.

 "Well, yeah. But I accidentally broke some ingredients she needed so she could only make half of the potion. I stepped on some broken glass-"

 "Oh you poor thing!" My Mom exclaims. I roll my good eye.

 "Mom, like I said, it's not a big deal! I'm 24 and I can take care of myself!" I try to explain, but I don't think it got through her head.

 "But it must have hurt so much...." She whines as if she stepped on it myself.

 "Anyway," I continue, ignoring her pity. "I stumbled into Lucinda's potion set and the potion landed on me. Lucinda told me she'd need eight days to make a reversal potion two days ago. So that leaves six days left for me in this body."

 "Oh. That makes perfect sense!" Mom chimes. "But that doesn't explain why Kawaii~Chan is here..."

 Kawaii~Chan speaks up. "I wanted to help explain it to you! It might have been a bit more confusing and overwhelming to you if Zane didn't have assistance..." I notice that Kawaii~Chan called me "Zane" instead of "Zane~Kun." I don't know if that's because she wants to be politer around my mom or for... another reason...

 Mom looks at me directly in the eyes. For a second, I think that she won't do anything before she pulls me in for yet another hug. "Mief'wa or not, you'll always be my perfect little Zuzu."