**✿❀Chapter Eleven: Antidote❀✿**

A/N

Hey guys~ This book's almost over and this is just a reminder I'm so thankful for getting this far! I love you guys <3 

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Zane's P.O.V

Lucinda's house.

I've waited eight, crazy days to get to this moment. Here I am, right next to Nana, about to knock on the door.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Yesterday, after hanging out with Zane, Aphmau wanted to know every single detail. I told her everything and she was glad that it was a friend-thing. I am too. Yes, I did think some thoughts about Zane, but Zane can't read minds, so we're good right? Although I do know what I'm feeling about Zane, I really don't wanna rush into this. Aphmau's right, it'll be unhealthy. I give Zane a comforting smile before he knocks on the door. After five seconds of awkward silence, Lucinda opens it with a smile.

"Well well well," Lucinda smiled. "This is unexpected." Zane rolled his good eye at her sarcasm. 

"Very funny Lucinda. You knew I was coming here today." Zane crosses his arms in his typical angsty way. 

"Not that, of course I knew you were coming here for the antidote today! I just didn't expect you to be here with Kawaii~Chan." Lucinda points at me. Zane uncrosses his arms.

"Haha... I guess we grew on each other, you know?" He mumbles, staring at the floor. Lucinda smirks knowingly.

"Zane and Kawaii~Chan... Never would I have guessed.. hmm..." She thinks aloud. My nose grows a shade of pink as Lucinda laughs. "So, come on in! We need to get started!" Me and Zane enter her house and I shut the door behind us. Lucinda leads us to her living room where she has potions, potion ingredients, and a bubbling cauldron. "Now, there's one ingredient that I need to put in right before you drink it..." Lucinda informs us, plopping in what looks like a purple piece of celery into the mix. The potion is a beautiful purple, but Zane is looking nervous.

Zane's P.O.V

"Will I have to drink that?" I ask, nervous. I don't know what's in that mix. It'll probably taste disgusting.

"Yes, but luckily, I have a tasty ingredient that won't ruin the potion!" Lucinda winks. I feel even more nervous now. Luckily, all she does is pour in a bottle of Coca-Cola. I sigh happily, knowing it's not something insane. Lucinda walks out of the room and returns with a glass bottle, filling it with the mix from the cauldron. She hands it to me and I take it, gripping it in my hand. 

"Well," I say, looking at Lucinda then at Nana. "This is it." I joke, smiling down at the potion. I unscrew the cap when suddenly Nana yells,

"WAIT!" I almost drop the potion in shock. 

"Nana, what's wrong?" I ask, suddenly realizing my mistake the second I said it out loud. Lucinda looks at me in a very confused way.

"Nana....?" She asks, glancing at the both of us. I freeze.

"Haha, weird, right?" Nana questions nervously.

"Yeah... weird..." Lucinda still doesn't buy that I just happened to call her Nana. My heartbeat quickens and I know I have to change the subject.

"Uh, Kawaii~Ch-Kawaii~Chan, what were you saying?" I ask, sweating. Lucinda looks at me suspiciously but shrugs it off. Thank Irene.

"Is there anything you want to do, any last words before you become a human again?" Nana asks, swinging her Meif'wa tail rapidly back and forth. What is she getting at?

"Nooo.... not really." I tell her. Nana sighs sadly. That wasn't the answer she wanted, but what does she want from me?

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

"W-Well... there is one thing I'd... I'd want to do if I were you..." I mumble. Lucinda seems to know where I'm getting at.

"Oh my Irene, I seriously can't believe you're going to ask Zane to kiss you!" Lucinda shouts, laughing. I freeze. That isn't what I wanted at all! I mean, if he wanted to I guess, NO NO NANA STOP RUSHING INTO THIS!

"T-That isn't it at all!" I stammer, blushing hard in the face. Lucinda lets out a knowing giggle.

"Are you suuuuure about that~?" The witch giggles, playfully poking me in the shoulder.

"YES!" I blurt. I look over at Zane. He isn't saying anything, but he's blushing too. Probably from Lucinda embarrassing him like this... I hurry to change the subject. "I was wondering... if you could..."

"Hurry before Lucinda says something else!" Zane whispers so only I can hear it.

"Nya?!" I finish. Zane looks at me like I'm insane. I know I have to defend myself. "Please? It's your last day being a Meif'wa.... and... and.." I start to pout and Zane sighs and puts the potion down. He turns so his back is facing me. What's going on?

Like a flash of lightning, he turns around and strikes a cute pose. "Nya~" 

My heartbeat quickens so much that I think I'm going to burst. I feel myself blushing. W-Why is he.. so cute?! With that, Zane pulls down his mask just enough to leave his mouth unexposed and chugs down the potion.

Zane's P.O.V

Did I really just do that? That was so embarrassing... stupid Nana...

The potion tastes like Coca-Cola and something else that tastes a bit gross, luckily the Coca-Cola washes it out. When the whole potion is chugged, I turn to Lucinda, my hand flying to my head. "I'm still a Meif'w-" I cut myself off by falling on the floor.

"ZANE!" Nana yells, rushing to my side. I'm not knocked out, I'm still fully conscious.. yet something feels... off... I lazily open my eyes and sit up.

"I'm okay N-Kawaii~Chan." Lucinda gives me another confused and skeptical look at me almost calling Kawaii~Chan 'Nana' again. I twist my tail-

Wait. My tail is gone. I grab my head with both hands. No ears, either. I'm back! I spring up with the force of a small child at a candy store. "I'm ba-a-a-ck!" I brag, almost twirling around. Lucinda giggles at my sudden happiness, yet Nana whispers something that she didn't want Lucinda to hear to me.

"Zane, you never left."