**✿❀Chapter Seven: Zane, the Maid Café Hit❀✿**

A/N

Hey guys! Like I said in the last chapter, I haven't been able to upload as much chapters as I want... life sucks  right now TwT

But... on the bright side, two more weeks until final tests and after that is summer break!! I LOVE SUMMER!!

I know this is pretty much what I said in the last chapter, but it's really all I have to say. 

Oh, wait. There's something else.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR #1 IN MEIFWA!! This means so much to me! I can't believe my trash story got this much love. You've all been so supportive and I love you guys so much!!

-Vanilla Swirl

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Zane's P.O.V

Everybody wakes up eventually. Lucinda isn't a meif'wa and Travis isn't a werewolf by the time everyone's opened their eyes. The gang stays for about two more hours, until everyone leaves and just me, Garroth, and Nana are left.

"Hehee~" I look over to see a giggle from Nana. I smile under my mask.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"I didn't know you have this bad of a bedhead in the morning~ It looks even worse with your emo hair! Teehee~" Nana continues to laugh like a child.

"Hey! I don't have emo hair!" I growl.

"I think everybody on the street disagrees." Garroth chimes in. I glare at him.

"This doesn't involve you, and hey, whose side are you on?" I yell.

"Of course it involves me baby brother. I have to look at your awful emo bedhead too, you know." Garroth giggles along with Nana. I roll my good eye and groan. 

"Whatever. I'm going to get ready." I get up and avoid eye contact with Garroth.

It takes about thirty minutes for all of us to get ready, but we all do. Garroth eventually leaves so it's just me and Nana, chilling on the couch with my NOT EMO hair. "Z-Zane...?" She stutters.

"Yeah?" I turn to her.

"N-Now that you're a meif'wa... well... um.." I groan.

"Just tell me already!" I yell, impatient. 

"Well, I think you'd be really popular at... at the maid café today..." Nana mutters. I open my mouth to protest, but she pulls a hand up to stop me. "J-Just hear me out! Apparently there's a nearby anime convention in town, not as big as A-Con, but definitely big enough to attract customers. We'll need all the help we can get, and the dark and mysterious character is always really cute... especially if they're a meif'wa.."

"There is no way I'm...." My voice drifts off when I see Nana's pleading cat eyes, begging me to listen. "...I'm...."

"Please, Zane, I'll do whatever I can to make it up to you! L-Like, the next time Travis~Kun or Laurance~Kun make fun of you, I'll hiss at them and they'll get really scared." Nana begs. I look at her for a long time, contemplating my choices. Is it really worth my honor? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, considering the fact that I'll be human again in two days. I'll be me. The real me.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Zane gives me a long look. Panic slowly rises in my stomach. Is he thinking about saying no? What if he does say no and I just made a fool of myself? In fact, why would Zane even listen to me? I'm just about to lose all hope when I hear him sigh.

 "Fine." He gives in. I give him a big smile.

"W-W-Really?" I stutter, wondering if this is all a dream.