**✿❀Chapter Six: The Sleepover❀✿**

A/N (This one's important! Read it please!!)

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter.... A lot's been going on >~<

With the school year ending and trying to balance studying hard for the final tests and taking breaks for my mental health/spending time with friends, it's been really hectic right now... so I might not update as much as I'd like to...

But! Hey! Summer's coming up soon! I'll be able to update as much as I want without stupid school getting in my way! I have SO much more ideas for more fics, and summer's gonna be an amazing time to write all those fics!!

Ahh,, summer, my favorite season!! It's gonna be amazing!!

Alright, here's the chapter you've all been waiting for! The sleepover!
People who added in their own truths and dares:

Isttatabirdoraplane THICCYTHICCY

I can't tell you the truths and dares they picked because that'll spoil the fic, but you'll know at the end >:33

And see that video? Yeah, don't play it yet. There's a certain part where you have to play it, but not right now, kay?

Anddd... there's a lot more Travlyn in here then planned, but whatever~ It's cute too~

AND ONE LAST THING, I WORKED SO HARD ON THIS. THIS TOOK HOURS AND IT'S SO LONG! So it'd mean a lot if you guys left a comment or something so I don't feel like all of this hard work went to waste...

Enjoy!

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Zane's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of rapid pounding on my door and I respond with a tired groan. Who's knocking at my door? I wonder as the memories flood me. Of course. The sleepover's today. I remind myself, knowing it must be Garroth.

I ignore the pounding and quickly get changed. I know for a fact that if the sleepover wasn't today, my door would be destroyed by now. I'm glad he had some decency, enough decency to keep my door in good condition for the sleepover. I hurry downstairs and open the door.

"Are you ready? Is everything ready?" He asks. I roll my good eye.

"Yes." I reply, my voice cold and showing no emotion. Despite my answer, Garroth still looks like he's panicking. Let me convince him that everything's okay. "Come on!" I pull him in and shut the door.

Garroth walks around my house, inspecting the pizzas, furniture, and everything. "Since when do you care about neatness?" I retort, knowing what a messy person my brother can be. Garroth lets out an exasperated sigh.

"Aphmau might be coming and I want this to be perfect for her!" He explains, meeting my gaze.

"Have you got a response from her?" I wonder. Garroth shakes his head.

"No, but we have to hope Zane!" He replies desperately. I cross my arms, but I know that deep down, I agree. I close my eyes shut for a while before meeting his gaze again.

"Okay. I," I pause and look around. "I understand where you're coming from." Garroth smiles goofily and I smirk back, hoping he can't see it through the fabric of my mask. "What time is everyone coming over?"

"Six P.M." Garroth replies, happiness in his voice. I look over at my oven clock. It's 10:00 in the morning. Man, did I sleep in today! But, still, I have so much time on my hands. I guess I could sulk as I normally do, or play some Overwatch, maybe take a cat-nap....