mornings with the two of them

Jungkook rolled over in bed. He sighed, and opened his eyes.

There was Taehyung, as usual, on the floor. When was he going to wake up? He wanted breakfast.

"I can feel you staring..." Taehyung muttered. His voice was still husky from sleep. "Do you want to get up?"

"Mm. We have to get ready for school."

"Alright." Taehyung threw the covers off and emerged from the warmth. When he turned around to face Jungkook, his eyes were still screwed shut. "Let's go to breakfast."

He leant down and pulled the covers off Jungkook. Taehyung picked up the younger in his arms and sighed peacefully at his clinginess. Jungkook let himself sleep in Taehyung's warm arms until he was gently settled into a chair.

Jungkook heard the toaster going off, but was too tired to thank Taehyung for making him breakfast. He fell asleep again.

"Jungkook, eat. You'll be hungry later."

"Mmm.. thanks Tae..." Jungkook tried picking up the toast but dropped it. Taehyung took it from him almost immediately and motioned for Jungkook to open his mouth, which the younger did.

He took small bites, gently, with Taehyung's hand holding his chin, until it was all gone.

"Let's get dressed, Jungkook."

"Yeah."

They were both more awake now, so Jungkook could dress himself and soon they were ambling out the door.