p.e. classes in pairs

"You're such a baby." Taehyung scolded, dragging Jungkook by the shirt.

The younger pouted and let go of his buttons. He just couldn't figure them out, and had been fiddling for five minutes trying to get them to work. His best friend would help him though.

"It's not my fault. They weren't working."

Taehyung gave Jungkook a disapproving look, which Jungkook replicated.

"Buttons can't not work- see, all done."

Taehyung pulled the shirt off Jungkook's body and began opening the buttons on his trousers. The latter held his wrist in place.

"I can do it myself. I'm not a-"

"Hands up."

Jungkook raised his hands in the air reluctantly. Almost immediately, Jimin had taken his opportunity and grabbed his sides. Jungkook jumped.

"Jimin, that hurt. Don't do that again."

"But you have such a cute- what the hell are you doing, Taehyung?"

Taehyung unzipped Jungkook's trousers and knocked heads with the said boy.

"See. I told you."

Jungkook sighed exasperatedly.

Jimin, on the other hand, was very flustered trying to come up with an explanation for what he just saw. Did friends usually strip each other? Was that a friend thing to do?

"Hey, Hoseok?" Jimin called out.

"Yeah?" Hoseok answered relatively far away.

"Can you unbutton my shirt?"

"Can't you do it yourself?"

Hoseok was suddenly behind him. Hoseok looked so intense in his SnapBack and half unbuttoned shirt. He raised his hands to unbutton Jimin's shirt, closer, closer, and all the while Jimin's face got hotter and hotter, until Hoseok hit him.

"Yeah, you thought. You're not a baby."