1

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper

~Demi Lovato, Skyscraper

Nobody said life was easy.

Infact, life is probably the biggest challenge you would ever face. It has many obstacles, riddles and problems of all sorts. And all of our feelings are making life worse that it already is. Anger, fear, jealousy and most of all... love.

If life wasn't bad enough, then add love to it.

Life + Love = A Big Fat Mess.

Atleast that's what Martha would think of it.

She was the type who never believed in happily ever afters or love at first sights.

Until she met him.

They were at the age of eight when she met him. And until then, she admired him. Even until now.

She has always loved him no matter what. She didn't care if he was in love with someone else. She didn't care if he wanted someone else. She didn't care if he hated her. She didn't care if he blocked her on all his social medias. She didn't care that he slept with almost half of the girls in school. She didn't care about anything. As long as she loves him.

And the hardest part about falling in love is not being loved back. And that's what happened to her.

She was so broken, so torn.

Yet she still fights, like the strong girl she is.

She didn't give up.

She didn't loose hope.

And that soon became her worst choice and her greatest ruin.