6

'Cause I've been on the run so long they can't find me
You waking up to remember I'm pretty
And when the chemicals leave my body
Yeah, they're gonna find me in a hotel lobby

~P!nk, Beautiful Trauma

Heartbreaks are one of the reasons why we are afraid to love. We are afraid to get hurt with a fear that the heartbreak will be there forever.

Heartbreaks can also be the reason why we change. Like some typical stories. When a bad boy breaks a good girl's heart, she becomes a bad girl.

Heartbreaks are one of the most unbearable pain. It takes time to heal. It might even take forever. Heartbreaks can change you. It might change your opinions on things or change the way you see things. But they say pains are just challenges to test our limits and make us stronger.

And I guess that is right. The more times Chad breaks Martha's heart, the more she is inspired to never give up and fight for what she wants and what she loves.

Two weeks have passed after Chad asked Sara to be his girlfriend and after those two weeks, Martha is more inspired to fight for him until he is hers.

After the kissing, holding hands, walking to each other's class and more things that lovers do, no one would thought that Martha still have feelings for Chad.

After all the heartbreaks, she is still willing to fight.

Some people might say that Martha is just being dumb and that she should stop loving Chad and find someone else. But that's Martha for you. She doesn't give up easily and fights.

But how long will she hold on?