38

'Cause if you like the way you look that much
Oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'
You should go and love yourself

~Justin Bieber, Love Yourself

Moving on isn't easy. Especially moving on from someone you love for such a long time. The one that made you believe that everything is possible like fairytales, happy endings, destiny and love. The one who made your day. The one you admired the most. The one you were willing to give your all. The one who made you believe that they love you. The one that pretended that they care. The one who made you feel special.

The one who broke your heart.

They say time heals everything. But how much time will she need? How long will she keep crying about the boy she loved every since she saw him? How long will she hope that maybe he will come back for her? How long will she wish that it was all just a nightmare? How long will she suffer? How long will she love him? How much time is she willing to waste?

Every night she cries. Every night she hopes. Every night she wishes. Every night she waits. Every night she is filled with pain. Every night all she thinks about is him. Every night she would get dreams all about him. But every night, she would still love him. And just like every night, her heart breaks into tini pieces that it is almost impossible to fix.

Almost.