23

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes
And trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here
But you held your pride like you should have held me
Oh, I'm scared to see the ending
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud

~Taylor Swift, The Story Of Us

Sometimes, being a little kid is so much more better. You have nothing to worry about and the biggest problem you could have is picking a crayon to color your drawings with.

When you fall asleep on the couch you are magically transfered on your bed.

And when you get hurt, they can kiss all your boo-boos to make you feel better.

But life doesn't work like that.

Life isn't easy as eating pies or ice creams. There is no magic that could transfer you to bed when you fall asleep on the couch. And no simple kisses could heal your pains.

It's heart breaking to see someone you love be with someone else.

It hurts to think that the person you thought would stay with you forever vanished like smoke into thin air.

It's funny to think that just a few days ago you guys were so happy and carefree. You two were talking like you've known each other in so long. And know, you two are complete strangers.

And what's more painful is all their broken promises.

The ones you thought they won't break were already broken.

"I guess all promises really were meant to be broken." Sara whispered through thin air.

" Sara whispered through thin air