II

LOOK-ALIKE

"Inoichi-san!!!"

The man turned to see Obito holding a blonde haired lady in his arms.

She looked unconscious.

"What happened?" Inoichi asked.

"Uhmm... I-I bumped into her. Then her e-eyes suddenly w-widened. She started h-hyperventilating and fell on h-her knees in a p-panic attack. I tried c-comforting her but it-" he gulped away tears as he looked at the girl guiltily "-didn't work! She flinched away l-like she was scared of me. Inoichi... I- I don't..."

"Deep breaths, Obito. Give her to me."

The dark-haired guy gave the girl gently to the man and Obito's eyebrows scrunched up together.

Was it his fault? Did he do something wrong? Is she hurt because of him?

Inoichi sighed after examining her, "I believe her panic attack is from trauma. We can't know what yet until she wakes up. Do you know her?"

Obito shook his head with a sigh, slightly calming down "Her name is Akira Kim, she told me before she passed out. I think she's a civilian."

Inoichi thought for a moment, "She isn't from clans. But her muscles are toned, either she loves excercise or she's a shinobi."

"Hmm, I haven't seen her before if that's the case."

.

Obito heard a gasp and turned to Akira who had her eyes wide a she stared at him.

He bit his lip looking around for signs of Inoichi but found none.

He sighed and tried to approach the girl, only for her to flinch away.

"Uhmm... Look, I don't know why you're afraid of me... But I'm sorry if I scared you... I didn't mean to scare you... I don't want you hurt... So... just please take deep breaths... and calm down... Please..." he softly begged.

The girl gulped and opened her mouth, but she only sputtered things he didn't understand.

"What?" he asked.

"Man... black hair... black eyes... he wouldn't... he wouldn't stop..." she sobbed "...looked like you... it hurt so much... he didn't want to get off me..."

She was crying as she sputtered words that Obito tried piecing together.

A man? Who looked like him, with black hair and eyes like his? He wouldn't stop? He didn't get off of her?

Then it clicked and his eyes widened.

That's why she was so scared of him.

"Obito! Is she awake?"

They both turned to the door as it opened and Inoichi came in.

"Oh... Hello, Kim-san. I am Inoichi Yamanaka. Obito here took you to me after your panic attack."

"Inoichi-san? I'd like to talk to you for a moment. Let's leave miss Kim alone."

.

"And he looked like you?"

Obito nodded grimly.

"That explains the panic attack."

"So... what do we do?" Obito asked.

Inoichi sighed, "Well, I'm going to ask her for a mental test. Then maybe some therapies would be good."

Obito nodded then bit his lip.

"Who would do such a thing to her...? And someone who looks like me...?" he asked quietly.

Inoichi sensed his disdain, and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay. We'll help her..." the man said.

Obito's eyes lit up, "I can help her too?"

"Well, she can't get over her fear without facing you. We'll take it slow, she'll be alright."