III

CLASSIFIED

Kakashi looked at his team who was missing one member.

"Where's Akira?" he asked the genins.

All three shrugged.

Kakashi sighed, "Fine, instead of training all of us are going to look for Akira. Understood?"

"Hai! Sensei!"

"Itachi, what are you doing here?" Kakashi asked when they bumped into said Uchiha.

"I'm looking for Obito. Have you seen him? Shisui is looking for him too and is worried sick." Itachi said then ruffled his little brother's hair.

"No, I haven't. Come to think of it. Akira has been missing too."

"Your jounin?"

"Hai."

"Do you think they're together?"

Kakashi scoffed, "I doubt it, they don't know each other."

That's when one of the genins passed by.

"Yo, Ino-chan! Have you seen Akira-sama, dattebayo?" Naruto asked his former classmate.

Ino shook her head, "But Dad said he was going to see Obito-sama and Akira-sama at his office."

Kakashi and Itachi exchanged looks.

"Inoichi-san? What's he got to do with those two?"

"Let's find out..."

When they arrived, they were shocked to see the always smiling and cheerful jounin sitting with her legs up to her chest without any emotion on her face. At the corner was the missing Uchiha staring at the girl with concern as she talked with Inoichi.

They opened the door as all three of them looked towards them.

Reflexively, a smile was plastered on Akira's face as she went back to her fake cheerful demeanor.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" she asked and put her legs down.

"We were looking for you, Akira-san." Sakura said.

"Yeah! You and Obito-sama, dattebayo!" Naruto added.

Akira looked at Obito on the couch settled by the corner, and her smile faltered. But she lifted the corners of her mouth once she turned back to her team.

She stared at the other Uchiha, she knew it was Itachi.

So not only is Obito alive, so is all the other Uchihas?

"Excuse me." Inoichi's voice cut through the air "But this discussion is private and I need all of you to leave."

"Why?" Itachi asked while Sasuke nodded in agreement.

"Private is a simple word. These topics are classified and shall not be shared to any of you until the subject gives conscent." Inoichi said professionaly.

"We understand, Inoichi-san." Kakashi said as he ushered the kids out together with Itachi who threw a questioning look at Obito who in turn shook his head.

"Something's up." Itachi said after they closed the door.