IV

SUICIDAL

"Have you ever done self-harm?"

It was at the last part of the mental exam. And honestly the worst part where Inoichi always hated.

She gulped then let out a raspy "Yes." making Obito worried of her more.

"Do you hate yourself? If so, rate it over ten."

"10." it was a whisper but Obito nearly jumped out of his seat to wrap his arms around the girl.

"Have you ever thought of commiting suicide?"

"Yes..." she whispered softly almost as if she would cry as she held her arms feeling the man's tight grip on her and never letting go until he was satisfied.

Inoichi gulped then continued, "Have you ever tried to take your life?"

"... yes..."

Obito leaped out of his seat and strode quickly towards the girl to bury her in his arms.

His friendly and caring nature went out of notice by the girl though. She shook and sobbed in his arms as she imagined his look-alike.

.

Obito looked at the passed-out girl in his arms with a concerned look.

This girl had gone through alot. And his selfishness to be her friend is only making her scared of him more. But he didn't do anything to her. Only his look-alike did. Though he knew she was scared to even look at him longer than half a minute, he wanted to be there for her everytime she gets a panic attack or a flashback where she's buried in her past. That no one could get her out.

He sighed, "Inoichi-san, do you know where we could let her stay?" Well, he was gonna let her stay at his place, then he realized that she might get a panic attack waking up to see him.

Inoichi looked through her files, "She lives near the Uchiha compound actually, but we don't know where she keeps her keys."

"Why not check her pouch?" Inoichi suggested as he looked up from the papers.

Obito nodded and proceeded to check. His eyebrows only furrowed when he saw something. A folded piece of paper wrapped with a Konoha headband.

He took it and unfolded it, only to gasp.

It was a well drawn picture. A one-year old baby boy. With blonde hair like hers spiking up, then onyx eyes like Obito's. He had pale skin and wore black clothes. But what surprised him more was there was a small Uchiha symbol at the edge of the boy's sleeve. Below the drawing was a name.

Otobi Uchiha.

"Inoichi, take a look at this..."

Said man walked around his table towards Obito.

His eyebrows furrowed as he examined the picture.

"Do... do you think... that's her son...?" Obito asked hesitantly.

"If so... That man... Impregnated her..." Inoichi muttered and took note of the surname and Uchiha features of the child.

"When she said he looked like me, it was an Uchiha?" Obito said pointing at the surname.

With a blink, "But doesn't she hate the guy? Why did she name her son after him?" Obito asked himself aloud. "And Otobi, it's almost like..."

"Yours. Otobi and Obito sound too alike. And although we have this picture, we have not seen this child before. And I didn't see anything about a son in her file." Inoichi said, using a jutsu to replicate the picture and slipped one into her file.