1

"Otobi Uchiha."

At the sound of his name, the little boy turned to see me.

My eyes were rimmed red though with my sharingan off as I stared at the 3 year-old.

"Anoh, how do you know my name mister?" his young voice answered me sounding a lot like her mother's.

I gave a shaky breath and tried to calm myself.

"Your... mother... told me." I said softly.

As I said it, his face immediately brightened.

"You knew Mommy?!? What's your name mister?!? Mommy left me her diary so I'm sure she must have you in there if she told you my name!"

I hesitated and bit my lip, "Obito Uchiha."

He grinned and wrapped his small arms around my legs.

"Mommy said that was Daddy's name! You must be Daddy right? Mommy said Daddy had black hair and eyes with pale skin! Just like you!!!"

I slightly chuckled.

He was almost as giddy as I was back then.

"Otobi! Where are you?!?" I heard my past bestfriend yell.

"Oh, that would be Uncle Kakashi! Mommy said he isn't really her brother, but their like siblings anyways so I should call him Uncle." he said in a matter-of-fact tone, he got that from his smartass mom.

"Well, don't tell Uncle Kakashi you saw Daddy. Okay? Daddy has a surprise for him so he can't know." I lied.

He squealed, "Really?!? Alright!!!"

He turned to sprint off after shouting, "I'll see you next time, Daddy!!!"

.

"We still don't understand his motives!!!"

Kakashi sighed, "What if he just didn't want to go on with the plan anymore? What if he's good now?"

"No! That won't just happen! He tried to end the world!!!"

"He could've been forced to do it." Naruto said.

Kakashi continued to listen to the useless debate to why Tobi suddenly disappeared and never did anything else.

"He wouldn't just stop... Something might've happened..." Shikamaru said.

Kakashi had to say it.

"Tobi had a son."

Silence.

"What...?" Naruto asked.

"He violated a woman and she birthed their son. The woman went to meet with him before she died. She might've said something. What that something is, I don't know..." Kakashi continued.

"Who?"

Kakashi clenched his fists, "Akira Kim."

Gasps were heard around the room.

"And their son, Otobi Uchiha."