VII

STUCK

"This is so messed up..." Obito muttered.

That man looked exactly like him! And what's worse is that man knew Kakashi and Rin too! But how come that man has a sharingan while he still doesn't? What made him do all this?

"Otobi..." she said softly earning a coo from the boy "I'm going to look for Daddy, okay? So I'll be leaving you with the sensei of my previous team."

The baby gurgled poking his tounge out.

Akira giggled, "He isn't the best parent seeing as he reads those books I'd like to burn, but I trust he won't let you get hurt."

A slight blur as if the scene fast forwarded.

Akira was near a cliff, her eyebrows furrowed when he saw Tobi cornered.

He had managed to take the two of three ninjas, but the other was aiming a kunai to him.

Not even noticing she moved, she shoved Tobi out of the way.

A kunai now in her chest she looked at Tobi with a soft smile.

His face was contorted. He didn't know what to feel. He was confused.

"Damn it, Akira! Why would you save that prick?!?" Obito yelled.

Akira had tears in her eyes, "I never loved you, but I hope Otobi gets to at least meet you. From what Kakashi said, you were a good guy before all this happened. And... I guess I want him to have at least you in his life..."

Tobi was stuck. Apologizing or leaving. She named their son after him?

"I guess, this is goodbye. Thank you for giving me the family I've always wanted, I hope you give Otobi the same." she whispered as her body went limp as she proceeded to fall from the cliff.

Tobi ran to reach for her but it was too late.

He took off his mask angrily, his eyes were letting out tears.

He screamed, he at least didn't mess up on giving her a family... But he messed up on at least telling her how he appreciated her not hating him. It's been a long time since then.

The scene went black.

Inoichi let them out.

Obito fell on his knees as he gazed at the unconscious woman.

"She went through all of that, yet she still saved him..." he muttered.

"What I don't get are a lot. She called him Obito. And she said the man knew Rin and Kakashi. Weren't those two part of your genin team, Obito?" Hiruzen asked.

Obito nodded, "Kakashi is her team's sensei while she's co-sensei. And Rin is at Suna, engaged with another clan heir."

"We don't know anyone else close to Kakashi and Rin except you." Inoichi said.

"But, I never knew her before. I haven't met her til yesterday. And I haven't unlocked my sharingan yet. And I haven't been crushed by a boulder to get those scars. And..." Obito paused to look at her belly "I'd never force someone to..."

Hiruzen sighed, "Let's just ask her about it later. But we can't force her to answer."

Then a thought ran through Hiruzen's head, she was bleeding a lot... and she just fell from a high cliff! Surely, one would die right?

But how was she not dead? She was there, laying in front of them.

They didn't understand at all.