07

"One more please." I had begged as I reached for the bottle of beer in his hand.
"No, you are already drunk." He pushes me back and extends his other arm out keeping the beer away from me.
"Please." I pouted but he didn't seem to care.
"Just give her the damn beer." Madison groaned as she was watching me annoy Zion.
"Listen to her." I smile happily.
Too much to drink for Zion is actually two bottles of beer apparently. I'm fully functional at the moment and am only annoying him because of his grumpiness.
"Ziiiii." I groaned as I continued to reach for the bottle.
"Stop. You're not drinking anymore." He shrugged me off of him.
I huffed and then stood on my knees, I crawled in front of him and placed each of my legs on both sides of his hips and sat down on his lap.
"Then you can't drink anymore either." I crossed my arms and stared him in the eye.
"Please no sex on my living room floor, my brothers room is open for sex if you want to go there." Dylan walked over as he pushed me off of Zion.
"Ew I wouldn't have sex with Zion!" I stand up off the hardwood floor, patting my butt to make sure the dirt gets off.
"Ew? Wow that hurt." Zion pouts.
"Awe poor baby. Let's go find a room? I'm actually really tired." I suggests following the sentence with a yawn.
"Let's? As an us? Go find a room for both of us?" He questions as he gets stands up.
"Yes, I hate sleeping alone." I start to go up the stairs, Zion hesitantly following behind.
"Oh so I sleep on-"
"In the bed, next to me because I refuse to let you sleep on the floor."
Zion seemed confused but I have my reasonings. I wanted to talk to Zion about personal matters, get know him at a personal level. I wanted to have a three in the morning deep talk as most do, so as I time struck three, I opened the door to Dylan's brothers room.