16

"What's up Z?" open the door to my apartment to see zion there with a smile.
"I have come bearing some possible gifts." he dramatically says.
"Mhm, what gifts?" i tilt my head waiting for his response.
"Food. What would you want to eat now baby? Wendys? Mc Donalds? or weird gas station pizza?" He questioned.
"Zi i hear theres a four for four at Wendys." I say.
"TO WENDYS WE GO!" he screams.
"Are you on drugs?" i laugh.
He grabs my hand, pulling me out into the hallway.
"I will never do drugs. Anyways I just found ten dollars on the ground and thought i would treat my princess." I smile as i close the door behind me.
"You watch the news?"
"No." i shake my head, walking into the elevator.
"Theres a new gang of white boys trying to act tough. A group of them tried to make a statement the day of the party. Thats why we were on a curfew."
"Interesting, and you are so well informed on this topic why?" i question, stepping outside.
"I find it interesting. I also have a few friends in the Hell Angles gang."
"Its Canada, how bad can these gangs be? I mean I havent got shot yet." I shrugged.
"Why would you get shot?" he chuckles.
"Im just saying that if this stupid white boy gang haven't been shot at yet by the other Canadian gang then its not that bad." I shrugged.
"Thats what happened the day of the party though. There white boy gang tried to square up with Hells Angels, started a gun fight." He explained.
"Mhm, well at least the party was fun. Breaking up with Ryland was the best decision." I smile.
"It was wasnt it? Now i get to treat you right." He interlocks our hands as we walk to his car.
-

issa filler